Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was driving across a narrow bridge in Bremerton. Some bozo lost their side view mirror to their truck. Someone else hit the mirror with their tire. Said mirror popped out from under tire, flew 20 ft into air then slammed back down into my hood. The mirror was heavy and had enough velocity to make a dimple about 1.5 inches into my supras hood. Frack! My 94 supra still has a glossy shine on its original renaissance red paint, no noticable dents anywhere, and this happens! Frack!, Frack! Frack! Well I guess if your going to drive around, your going to get dents and dings.
I was hoping to wait a little longer to get a paint job. Oh well so much for that.

·
The Radiator Man
1,362 Posts
:crying:
I'm sorry man.
Effin trucks...

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
sucks man :(

a car flipped up a road reflector and it took a chunk out of my fender when i was on my way home from the Centralia Supra meet, i know what your going through! :(

·
Where's my turbo?
242 Posts
I know how you feel, partially. I bought a new windshield and four days later, a truck going the opposite direction threw a rock at me and put TWO dings in it. It was after Novus closed, too, so I was going to get it fixed the next day, but by then, a crack propogated a whole foot from it!!!!! :dark: :blast: :rant: :rant2:
Not as bad as paint, but still pissed me off!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts