Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

i have a crazy fuel pump ecu problem. if i turn the ignition on, the fpecu gets no signal from the ecu. if i start the car it runs 2 seconds and then it comes off. with 12v fuel pump mod, the engine runs.

i checked all relays, all fuses - all fine.
tested a other fpecu - same problem.
tested a other mainecu - same problem.
rewired the fpc and di wires directly from the mainecu to fpecu - same problem.
errorcodes ? - nothing.

i cant find the problem. have anybody a idea? my last option is the 12v mod but i want to find this failure :/

regards from germany
andi

·
Registered
848 Posts
Since you checked all the fuses and relays, and swap the fpecu and the ecm, doesn't sound like its the fpecu. A little more info on your setup would be nice, did you install anything lately that could cause your current problem. The ecm tells the fpecu what to do. Test the crank sensor, cam sensors and maf if you have a maf. If you still have a maf, unplug it and crank the engine does it hold idle?

Just off the top of my head here...^_^

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Did you unplug your harness from the passenger kick panel for any reason? If so go back down there and double check that all the plugs are seated properly.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Checked all, plugs, ecus etc. I cant found the failure. No error codes... :(

I do now the 12V Mod with a relay. Have anyone a idea which wire from the ecu i can use to "start" the relay? I cant use the wires from the fuel pump ecu, the dont have any signal...

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Checked all, plugs, ecus etc. I cant found the failure. No error codes... :(

I do now the 12V Mod with a relay. Have anyone a idea which wire from the ecu i can use to "start" the relay? I cant use the wires from the fuel pump ecu, the dont have any signal...
The 12mod with a relay is triggered by the FP ECU. The idea is that the fp ecu has built in fail safes that shut off the fuel pump in an accident and also prevents the fuel pump from running when the motor is off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.