Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the weekend at round 4 of our sport compact series the cressida ran a 9.915 et at 149.9 mph at 24 psi of boost with a 1.777 sixty foot on radials

we busted the sprag in second gear so we are going to a spragless a340 gearbox now. we should have it turned around for our next meeting in august and with a return of our 1.5 sixty foots and the extra 4 psi we usually run i am confident we shold see a 9.3 at a touch over 150 mph.

full details will be up on our website in the next few days

cheers

shane

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Congrats man, what does that thing weigh? Any pics?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Congrats on the numbers. I don't think you even need the 4psi of boost to run in the 9.3 range just get that 60ft back down and you will be there. Congrats again

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
balanced crank
eagle rods
je pistons
standard 2j head gasket
GE block
1jz head
272 cams
better valve springs.
standard porting.
custom plenum and 87mm throttle body

gt42r
1000cc injectors
direct port nitrous with what ever the smallest jet is, i think they have .16 on them or something.
modded A340 gearbox with 3200 stall, we just broke the sprag in second gear but my guy has developed a spragless version so i think the box can still go further.

the goal is to run 9.0 to 9.1 on the radials

then step into the slicks

the car still weighs 3400 pounds with me in it.

cheers for the positive comments guys

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
on a dyno dynamics dyno the most it has made is 635rwhp frying the tyres on the dyno, the auto slips really bad on the dyno too even with the lock up clutch activated.

going by the trap speed and MPH it works out around the 870 rwhp mark from using the moroso calculator and internet calculators.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts