Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
100% Eurotrash
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be up on east wash tomorrow night in the 88 turbo...anyone else feel like coming up and representing the supra crowd? Short notice, but give me a call if you're up to cruising around. 608 577 5791 I'll be there around 9 pm.

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
Sorry, me and xsentrixsupra will be busy partaking in a Wisconsin tradition tonight.....The "all you can eat" Friday night fish fry:rockon:

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
xsentrixsupra said:
Ah yes...............cept Brad only had 1 extra piece :rolleyes: I guess what can you expect from someone from illinois though right? :D
I think I got full from those 22oz beers, unlike the diet pepsi or whatever winnie softdrink you were having. :) Besides, gotta watch the figure at my age ;)

Brad

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
banton said:
I think I got full from those 22oz beers, unlike the diet pepsi or whatever winnie softdrink you were having. :) Besides, gotta watch the figure at my age ;)

Brad

well according to supraofdoom drinking is bad :blah: :blah: :stickpoke soooooooooooooooooo............but yeah, it was good fish, we should do it again asap :) also you didn't pick up your cell or house phone.............i'm almost tempted to call your office and see if u snuck off there today since u do that sometimes on the weekends :rolleyes:

·
Mid-life Realization!
2,530 Posts
xsentrixsupra said:
well according to supraofdoom drinking is bad :blah: :blah: :stickpoke soooooooooooooooooo............but yeah, it was good fish, we should do it again asap :) also you didn't pick up your cell or house phone.............i'm almost tempted to call your office and see if u snuck off there today since u do that sometimes on the weekends :rolleyes:
I agree, we should do it again soon. I was home, but working in the garage and the yard....no office today my friend.

I will take my cell outside with me if you want to call again.

NA_MKIII, it was called Babes. It's more of a sports bar and grill, but it was good. Located off the beltline near Whitney Way I think.

Brad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts