Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DATE: SATURDAY MAY 12TH
TIME: 12PM
PRICE: 5.00 PER PERSON FOR FOOD AND BEER
FOOD: HOT DOGS,BURGERS,CHICKEN, A FEW SIDEDISHES
BEER: 2-3 PREMIUM KEGS DEPENDING ON HOW MANY PPL RSVP

HOW IT'S GOING DOWN: EVERYONE WILL MEET UP AT THE ANTHEM OUTLET STORES OFF THE I17 IN FRONT OF THE GUESS [email protected] AM SHARP. THAT MEANS IF YOU AREN'T THERE BY 1030 THAT YOU WILL DRIVE UP BY YOURSELF.
ONCE EVERYONE ARRIVES IN PRESCOTT WE WILL HAVE THE BBQ FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND THEN CRUISE UP TO JEROME FOR PICS.

There will be tons of fast cars at this event...

·
Part of the MSB club
1,391 Posts
Do you know anyone up in Prescott with anything nice or fast or a Supra? I'm moving up there in mid July to go to Embry-Riddle and the Supra is coming up there with me and I was wondering if there are some people to hang out with up there. I've been up there a few times to visit the school, and the only car I've seen was a white Supra and it was parked and the person driving it wasn't around.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
this sounds like so much fun...I've been wanting to drive on 89a to Jerome for awhile now

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
I think I may as well

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'm down if I can hitch a ride! unless someone wants to tow my supra up there :eek3:

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
I'm down if I can hitch a ride! unless someone wants to tow my supra up there :eek3:
Hop in my car. Road racing was amazing last weekend. The weather was great too. Get your car running and on the track ASAP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts