Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm heading up to Barona saturday, they are having thier first big race event their. I talked to the guys that are running the hole thing and their will also be a lot of venders their as well. I'm taking my supra and my buddy is taking his as well, so if any of you guys want to join us let me know and we can all meet up and head out togather.

also if any one needs race gas I will be filling up in vista before we head out and its $5.75 a gall- for 111 right out of the pump!

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we are going to meet at Dennys right off SAN MARCOS BLVD. at 8:30a.m. to do breakfast so if any of you guys want to join us let me know! but we dont plan on leaving to head up thier untill about 10:00 a.m. the event starts at 11;00 a.m.

to get to DENNYS take the 5 to 78 east exit SAN MARCOS BLVD and turn right. at the first light make a left and DENNYS is on the right.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Barona has 1/8th mile track correct?

Also, there is a Texaco that sells 111 leaded octane about 3 blocks from that Denny's. But it is only open on weekdays I believe. It was $4.80/gallon but that was before the huge gas price increase.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats right it is a 1/8th mile track but thier will be some fast cars thier, I know a couple of guys that will be racing and like I said I was told that thier will be a lot of good venders their as well. plus it gets my supra out of the garage and hopefully I'll meet some other supra owners. I just got my car finished 2 weeks ago, and it put just over 800 RWHP on the dyno so I'm trying to get her out as much as I can.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked on the gas station that sells the 111 and they will be open this weekend for those guys how need it like my self.

you know its funny I see al types of posts on the forum about when is the next san diego meet and how everyone cant wait for the next one. Then when a meet is put togather everyone can't be found. thats just funny to me!

·
Banned
97 Posts
How much is the race gas over there?

I might go. Not sure yet. Keith Ta is running his car out there tomorrow also.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IS HE? I talked to him yesterday and he told me that he was going to the dyno today! if his car is running saturday that alone will be worth the trip.

the race gas is $5.75 a gall- for 111

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be thier at 8:30 so I'll meet you thier! and for any body that might be running late call my cell 760-415-8999

1 - 15 of 15 Posts