Supra Forums banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Still waiting to hear from someone who has made actual money from this.
download jaxx wallet. start up a wallet in ethereum, zcash, or bitcoin and i'll send you some coin. then make an account on gdax, sell it, then withdraw to your bank account.

you'll have been the person making money from it and understand how it works a little better.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
download jaxx wallet. start up a wallet in ethereum, zcash, or bitcoin and i'll send you some coin. then make an account on gdax, sell it, then withdraw to your bank account.

you'll have been the person making money from it and understand how it works a little better.

He doesnt understand one thing you just told him. And he doesnt even care to understand. He just wants to know how much YOU actually made.

I assume he believes its conspiracy theory and we are all part of that. :lol:

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Lots of people still aren't sure about what it is, and the mechanisms involved, from start to bank account.

No need to call people stupid in every thread that simply needs more time to digest the concepts, or has a different point of view altogether.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
Lots of people still aren't sure about what it is, and the mechanisms involved, from start to bank account.

No need to call people stupid in every thread that simply needs more time to digest the concepts, or has a different point of view altogether.

Dont play a smart ass, you just look more dumb. I never called anyone stupid out of the blue. Never. I actually took my time to explain him in details in many posts, and he is still asking the same questions. And as u can see, he doesnt even bother reading. He is asking questions and he doesnt even know what he wants.

He is not asking to understand in details, he wanted explanation in a simple vocabulary. And he got explanation. Then he, without even reading, jumped to "well how much YOU made", like someone is lying to him.

And its really 2+2 easy speaking of earning and getting paid for it. Blockchain itself is a different thing, but mining and selling crypto for cash is as simple as collecting plastics on the street and getting paid for it.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Play smart ass?

I think you're over triggered. All I am doing is suggesting you take it easy. If you're going to throw poop, at least make it funny please.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
get in before the next boom.
I'm watching it, gold, and strength of the dollar pegged to foreign currency. Daily crude prices are checked everyday. I'm a watcher, too.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
I'm watching it, gold, and strength of the dollar pegged to foreign currency. Daily crude prices are checked everyday. I'm a watcher, too.
Im betting a bit on xrp since it seems to be a favorite of banks. Especially with western union starting to use cryptp again.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
I'll look at it.

I feel like the FX markets are about to shift gears towards the end of the year. Russia, Iran, China, and a few others, are already trading, or are planning to trade oil away from the Dollar. China definitely is.

This kind of stuff starts conflicts, and why the news demonizes them. Russia did a nuke drill last year or so, saying they aren't scared.

Protecting the dollar is literally everything, it seems. It's of strategic importance that controls the world as a super power.

New trade deals with China? How can we threaten them to not sell oil in another currency?

One world government, one world currency.

Bad juice are bad juice.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts