Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought the c's short shifter for my 95 5spd. instructions are in japanese, anybody happen to have or know where to get instructions in english?

·
4 T's and an X
2,126 Posts
I got one in my 6 speed. I think my instructions were in japanese but it was pretty easy. I think there may be a walk through on MKIV. You'll love it Joel

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
went ahead and tryed to install it....and it went perfectly..extremely easy..now that i just got it installed i just remembered i have a set of shifter bushings that i need to install so i got to take everything apart again..didnt even get to test the short shifter out yet :-(

·
11,217 Posts
TexasPancake said:
let me know how it goes with that install.. im thinkin about purchasing one for my 5speed.
I got one for sale if you wanna trade me your stock + cash.

TexasPancake said:
TRD vs C's which is better
C's is strucutrally superior to TRD. Also the shaft is a lot beefier.

x95SupraNAx said:
went ahead and tryed to install it....and it went perfectly..extremely easy..now that i just got it installed i just remembered i have a set of shifter bushings that i need to install so i got to take everything apart again..didnt even get to test the short shifter out yet :-(
Did you make sure to install the little spacer they provide? I forgot to do that and getting into the lower gears were kinda hard.

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
michaelvanle said:
Did you make sure to install the little spacer they provide? I forgot to do that and getting into the lower gears were kinda hard.
yep..i got it itstalled too..

but damn my stock shifter was really in bad condition. the end that the bolt goes through was worn on both sides BADLY. the end looked like this...\ \ ..instead of being | |
and my shift linkage looked like this

its a wonder i could even shift..i had TONS of play in the shifter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts