Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Evidently I need parts off the stock shifter that I sold to install the C's short throw. Below is the instructions from C's.

It states that I need the stopper plate, plate cover, rubber ring, and bush.

Below a parts list from Curt at Elmhurst

It looks like I'll need:
33555F (not sure if this is the stopper plate or plate cover)
33556F Bush
33556L/K rubber ring

Is the other plate not a separate part # and are my parts correct? Thanks

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but is it possible to use any components from the B&M Shifter? This is what I currently have installed. I read in the C's shifter thread at MVP and Dusty said that you could use the parts from the B&M to complete the install. Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
sorry, i know this thread is old. (and i have no posts here, i'm a regular at My.IS)

i've had my r154 for about a year now (with stock shifter. hate it). for those who have or have had the C's short shifter, what's your feedback?

and i know b&m doesn't make shifters any more, but anybody know which is the one that would have worked with the soarer R154? i've never been able to find the correct one.

thanks so much

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
thread

sorry, i know this thread is old.
Important thing I see here is that you used the "search" function instead of creating a new thread. Kudos. :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
haha thanks man. hopefully i can figure out this shifter situation soon :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
anybody know which is the one that would have worked with the soarer R154? i've never been able to find the correct one.
this is the one i've always seen on ebay, the one for non-turbo 5-speed supra.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyo...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

don't know why, but i always thought this wouldn't work, it just always seemed to be missing parts (cuz i'm an idiot and never considered that i might need to use some of the parts off of my stock shifter)

this still seems to be missing the black gasket that you see in these two pictures, as well as the black ring that fits inside the squared metal piece. any ideas??
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-...rt-throw-shifter-install-is-this-correct.html

·
Registered
70 Posts
anyone that installed this shifter on their r154/w58?

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,812 Posts
wrong section look in the mk3 section

1 - 9 of 9 Posts