Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of installing a 2-1/4" core CSF aluminum race radiator, everything went smooth until I went to drop the dual electric fans in. The width of the core reduces the space available between the A/C pulley and the fan shroud and now it won't fit. I was in a bit of a hurry at the time so I didn't really get into it but I figured I could either 1. remove the lower fan blade and drop the assembly down and re-install it from underneath or 2. try to drop the rad in with the fans in place, problem is I don't think there will be enough room to fit the rad through that way.
Any suggestions?

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
Which electric fans do you have? Which fan shroud are you speaking of? I was about to order this radiator, like today, and I have the felx-a-lite 210's.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
myMUSICveins said:
Which electric fans do you have? Which fan shroud are you speaking of? I was about to order this radiator, like today, and I have the felx-a-lite 210's.
My set-up is stock, stock fan's and shroud. I'm trying to lower the stock dual fan assy into the two cut-outs in the stock fan shroud and it won't fit between the pulley and the shroud.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts