Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, for anyone looking to find someone local that can tune the MAP-ECU, I have found a person. Aaron at Victor Research in East Hartford, CT tuned mine yesterday and did an awesome job. He has told me that he will be happy to help anyone in the area with it. He charges $150 for the first hour and $100 for every hour after that. That includes setup on the dyno, all your pulls, tuning, wideband and boost readings... You can reach him at 860-282-7223

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
What's up? I know I'm far from the area lol.. but I had a couple of questions for you.

How familiar was this guy with the MAP ECU? What I was wondering was did he basically learn to tune it on your car or did he have much experience with it? The reason I ask is for my next question.

About how long did it take him to tune it? I'd like to try and figure out how long it would take someone with tuning experience but not really MAP ECU experience to tune this thing on a dyno so I can deduce how much it would cost me locally. Thanks!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SupraTico said:
What's up? I know I'm far from the area lol.. but I had a couple of questions for you.

How familiar was this guy with the MAP ECU? What I was wondering was did he basically learn to tune it on your car or did he have much experience with it? The reason I ask is for my next question.

About how long did it take him to tune it? I'd like to try and figure out how long it would take someone with tuning experience but not really MAP ECU experience to tune this thing on a dyno so I can deduce how much it would cost me locally. Thanks!
Mine was the first he did. I was on the dyno for two hours...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts