Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Anyplace, Anytime
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up Ct, I brought the beast out to the pike last night for the first time this year. I rolled up with a friend of mine who has a orange 350z.

We cruised a bit and then got to the Bob's parking lot behind BK. A lot of nice rides were there and I mean a a lot. Half the lot was filled, classics, muscle, stangs, Evo's and even one 350z that had an ls2 upgrade in it. Met a lot of cool peeps, but little upsetting to not see any other Supras, MK3 or 4....

A couple of rides up and down wanted to test them selfs but could only smile and thumbs up when i passed em. But I gotta give props to one car, some newer style GTO, After talking with the driver after the run i found he had only some small mods but a big header upgrade, and during the run he was neck and neck with me from a 60 mph roll. I give props to that. Now i am only running 14lbs for another 400miles to break in the new motor But I wont make excuses, he had a nice car that picked the right night to pick a fight, lol.

Anyway NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT, Im goin down again. I'm avoiding the dunkin donutes ditch... 8:30 at the Olympic diner, I am meeting a friend who is bringing out a 240z with his skyline motor. But i would like to see some Supras show up as well.

Sigh up/roll call...

Birmy? Stu? Sean?

-TH

· Registered
138 Posts
hoping to be out saturday night, think i blew a head gasket today, hoping to have it fixed and ready to go by the weekend.

· Anyplace, Anytime
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BHG blows... gl on it.. hopefully well see ya down on the pike.

91 turbosupra, olympia diner is across the street from dunkin donutes were a lot of peeps hang. Its about 1 mile before taco bell.

· Anyplace, Anytime
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Berlin turnpike in berlin, newington, rocky hill.. it runs the hole strip... Google olympic diner, berlin turnpike ct.

· Registered
220 Posts
I'm supra-less still due to the crappy economy but may jump in with a buddy's 600whp EVO. we are always looking for some runs and some video opportunities.

STREETRACER, you know a kid named brandon with a grey EVO, car in your sig looks like one i saw in manchester a couple weeks back.

· Registered
138 Posts
SIMPLE that was me, sean and I met up with Brandon and some other cars

· Registered
246 Posts
Wouldnt suggest a meet on the Pike expecially in the Newington area cops are assholes and will break it up almost instantly unless you go to the Burger King muscle car/mustang/corvette meets

EDIT: Also i see a black supra with a bunch of mustangs at the Burger King from time to time was wondering if he's on here

· 93 Hardtopper
1,231 Posts
Wouldnt suggest a meet on the Pike expecially in the Newington area cops are assholes and will break it up almost instantly unless you go to the Burger King muscle car/mustang/corvette meets

EDIT: Also i see a black supra with a bunch of mustangs at the Burger King from time to time was wondering if he's on here
This is always been what I hear. Just a few cars get together and all of a sudden the cops are there. I have only gone down there a few times, but there is always a kid that wants to race and attracts the heat.

· Registered
138 Posts
EDIT: Also i see a black supra with a bunch of mustangs at the Burger King from time to time was wondering if he's on here[/QUOTE]

Endika, that was me

· Registered
138 Posts
addicted and Streetracer, we'll def roll out more often now that we know of more people in the area. I wont be around this weekend but I think my buddy eric talked to Brandon and they plan on meeting up.

see you both around soon!
Simple, sounds good, I'm going to be down for a few weeks, my problem turned out to be a little more than a head gasket but working on it, should be back out soon with the car

· Anyplace, Anytime
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Again, I was out on the pike this past saturday for a few hours. I didnt stay in one spot to long, cruised, chilled, talked.

Cops are assholes because of all the dumbshits. I never had a problem down there even when i was pulled over with 60% tint on the windshield, lowered front end, no front bracket. They just pulled me over for a exhaust and really just said keep it slow please.

I'll be down at olympic diner at 8:30, chillin till about 9 ish there then cruising to the bobs behind burger king. Last saturday that parking lot was packed withj muscle, classisc, imports, everything. Cops drive by but didnt say shit, its the peeps who race through the parking lot like retards that attact attention.

Anyway hope to see some peeps there, I will not be tuned for 30lbs by then, but ill be out in about at 10lbs still chillin.

-Todd

· Registered
138 Posts
Todd, same here, I've never had a problem down there either. Usually that lower Bob's lot is ok until the drifting starts, once that happens the cops will be there quick to kick everybody out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.