Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

INCLUDED WARRANTY
12 Months
All CTS Turbo products are warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from the date of invoice. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, improper installation, or damages resulting from racing. Warranties only apply to the original owner. If a product is found defective the customer will receive, at the discretion of CTS Turbo, free repair or replacement. Warranty on other manufacturers will be processed under their terms.

DESCRIPTION
CTS Turbo is proud to release the A90/J29 B58 Toyota Supra Intake. Our intake kit is a complete replacement for the OEM system.

The design intent was to create the largest, highest flowing intake on the market.

Starting with a massive 6″ velocity stack air filter, the intake features a 4″ aluminum pipe that connects perfectly to the turbo inlet. No restrictions, no problems. MAF sensor is placed into the same orientation as from the factory to provide perfect readings.

We also added an extra turbo heatshield in order to keep air intake temperatures as low as possible.

Without any extra tuning, peak power gains range from 10 to 15HP (fuel and elevation-dependent).

All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race-inspired sound.

Features:

• Massive 6″ velocity stack with reusable air filter
  • 4″ smooth air intake pipe
  • CNC machined MAP sensor mount
  • Black powder coat for OEM look
  • Two heat shields with rubber seals
  • Great sound and power increase
  • Affordable price without sacrificing quality

·
Registered
705 Posts
could it be a maf sensor without any screen / way to organize the airflow before it hits the sensor ? maybe thats an air temp sensor ?

·
Blue Thunder
3,490 Posts
I bet the VS is under the air filter. Can we get a pic of it?

B

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sik breh. Can we mebe get a cost breakdown of price per burble tho so we can know if this is more cost effective than NOSSS? I have been reading on the bmw forums that NOS adds a whole lot of burbles for cheap.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Enlighten us on this velocity stack?
They work great on my NA! :)

Seriously though, I'd be curious to do back to back testing on a turbo setup, with a VS on the compressor inlet versus simply an open inlet, I wonder if there's any power to be found? I live in Dirt City USA though, so no way in hell would I run my car without a filter, but for those of us in a cleaner environment... I'd be curious.

Either way, 10hp extra is pretty standard for turbo intake upgrades, and if it makes it sound better, I'm sure they'll sell plenty of these.

·
Blue Thunder
3,490 Posts
I bet the VS is under the air filter. Can we get a pic of it?

B
Still waiting on a picture of the velocity stack.

·
supra7
521 Posts
Velocity stack is built-in to the base of the filter. Not much to see

·
Blue Thunder
3,490 Posts
Velocity stack is built-in to the base of the filter. Not much to see
It is once you take off the air filter. D'uh !!!

B

1 - 16 of 16 Posts