Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Cumming, Ga area there is a car meet in the huge cumming fairgrounds parking lot. We're trying to get the supra population up, we have around 5 supras. Any car or anyone is welcome. If you want more info send me a private message! Every friday at 8:00pm.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
So is that going strong? I'll be visiting in a couple of weeks...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have a lot cars, we're trying to make it bigger! I'm trying to get the supra population up! We hang out, b-b-q, talk cars and have fun! Where do you live?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I live in Fl now, but used to live in Cumming. Will be moving to the Commerce area as soon as we sell our house here. I will be visiting the first week of June, so let me know how the meets are.

·
Banned
53 Posts
I live in Cumming too!! But the supra is not with me any time soon... i have not a clue where the fairgrounds parking lot is?!? i live off exit 13... let me know...

do you drive a blue supra? because that's the only one i've seen so far since i moved here...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I drive a 88 supra, its red with a primer black hood! I'm currently gettin money together for a 1jz clip! i live in cambridge hills sub. I work at NTB off exit 14, maybe about two miles towards buford!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
My MKIV is black with NOSUP4U plate. I'll look you guys up when I'm there.

·
Banned
53 Posts
so is anything going on this friday? which area do the others come from and what cars do they bring? i assume most come from marietta and alpharetta... since cumming/suwanee is "not yet" crowded...

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well there is all kinds of cars, as far as i know everybody is mostly from cumming. This past friday there was maybe 40 cars, we had a couple of supras, a bunch of 240's, few lexus is 300's, couple of vr4's, wrx's, srt4's, ss camaros and trans am. I mean its not anything amazing, we just gather around and talk cars. We're tryin to find a good permanent spot for it. We have maybe two or three more supras in town but they are gettin worked on.

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
id come up but i think my supra is sold.. depending on what i replace it with i may come say hey

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats kool man anybody is welcome, and no you don't have to have a bad ass car to be there!!! Everybody drives what suites their budget!

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
<-- girl.. and believe me.. it will still be a badass car so.. whatever i end up with will be there..

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I saw your car, mad props. Its nice to see a girl thats into cars, especially the supra! There is one mkIV in town buts down right now. My buddy has a 89 thats pushin 460hp at 16lbs. I have a red 88, i'm saving up for a 1j!

·
Banned
53 Posts
<-- girl.. and believe me.. it will still be a badass car so.. whatever i end up with will be there..
lol haha yup... her and patrycja are the two females, whom i've never met but am familiar with by browsing through the southeast forum... are there more?? :hsugh:
why are you selling your supra all of a sudden?? i highly doubt you've lost interest in it...

anyway, i might show up next friday... i'll PM you dude...

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
id come up but i think my supra is sold.. depending on what i replace it with i may come say hey
So what's up with this? I thought you were getting a built tranny and new motor...

BTW ur compression #'s were just fine for that motor. Mine weren't the best, but that thing ran like a champ!

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
So what's up with this? I thought you were getting a built tranny and new motor...

BTW ur compression #'s were just fine for that motor. Mine weren't the best, but that thing ran like a champ!
We shall see.. I got a really good offer on it.. so im just weighing the pros and cons... Iv had my eye on this beautiful Yellow c5 if it happens though..

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
We shall see.. I got a really good offer on it.. so im just weighing the pros and cons... Iv had my eye on this beautiful Yellow c5 if it happens though..
You'd pick a c5 over a Supra? :ugh2:

Pros: Corvette - :scratch:, you get to join the old man's club

Supra -
1.Turbo
2.very rare
3.convertible
4.can easily whip c5
5.gets the most looks even when parked next to a new Porsche
6.quality can't be beat
7.very reliable
8.everybody wants one
*too much to list*

Cons: Corvette - It's a Chevy....they're everywhere. looks are ok, but quality?

Supra -
1.You have to clean it often since so many people gawk at it
2.you have to always tell those guys who stop you in the parking lot "yes it's my car" and "it's only for sale if you can pay me my asking price, which is alot"
3. sometimes people have accidents while craning their necks to look at it while driving (yes it happened once to me)
4.it's hard not want an entire fleet of them

·
Supraless
998 Posts
You know people who sell their supra end up buying another one again. That's what I have noticed here on the forums. Good luck on whatever you decide on Ren.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I'm coming up the first week of June. You and I can race, and if you beat me, you have to keep the Supra. If I win, you have to keep the Supra. So it's a win-win situation. :biggrin:

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
it doesnt run right now.. the tranny is pretty much dead..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts