Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That guy curt did it again... HE shipped out my order nice and fast and was more than helpfull .

I know I honestly pester you alot but I guess it is because I trust your judgement that much in so many things and you have yet to give me bad information on anything;)

Thanks again Curt for all the help and for taking time to speak to me when i know your so busy ....

goes to show that supraforums has the best vendors around . :)

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Curt Aigner said:
You're welcome , thanks for the postive comments.

Curt is THE ONLY place any forum members should get there OEM Supra parts from, he is truely committed to us and our hobby. I have bought my fair share of parts for my last two Supra's from him and NEVER had anything but a fast and truely profesional transaction. 100% satisfaction is understatement when dealing with Curt

He has it all...

Price and World Class customer service before and after the sale!!!!

Ok I am stepping off my soapbox now :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
vobra46 said:
Curt is THE ONLY place any forum members should get there OEM Supra parts from, he is truely committed to us and our hobby. I have bought my fair share of parts for my last two Supra's from him and NEVER had anything but a fast and truely profesional transaction. 100% satisfaction is understatement when dealing with Curt

He has it all...

Price and World Class customer service before and after the sale!!!!
:agreed: :agreed: :bigthumb:

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Same here. Just placed another order friday, hopefully receiving package today! :)

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
I have never dealt with Curt but have heard nothing but positive feedback and its good to know we have an honest contact for our parts.

Just out of curiousity Curt could you price me an SC300 fan shroud, both pieces?
I just want to see if you can beat my Toyota employee pricing. If you can I will check with you before I buy thru my dealership again.

Thanks,
Gregg

·
Registered
594 Posts
the sad face in the title lead me to believe something else. :p

curt is the man. i've already ordered parts for my supra's and avalon. great seller!!

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
Curt does rock!

Steve K.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
I feel like I pay Curt's annual salary with all the shit I order from Elmhurst. Almost averaging one order per week.

Nobody has their shit together like Curt.......

·
Yes, brothers own Supras
1,910 Posts
Curt is the man. Gets parts even to HAWAII on time. Always has the parts that I cant get here. (Except the TRD diff!) Gonna be calling again soon for parts in a minute.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Ok ok... I know this is a Curt festival and all. I have ordered parts from both Curt/Elmhurst and Tom and Jeff at Champion Toyota. They both got the parts I needed, Very fast! But Curt just doesnt seem to happy you are calling to order parts, almost like he is doing you a Favor. Sorry Curt, that was just my impression.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hammerhead said:
Ok ok... I know this is a Curt festival and all. I have ordered parts from both Curt/Elmhurst and Tom and Jeff at Champion Toyota. They both got the parts I needed, Very fast! But Curt just doesnt seem to happy you are calling to order parts, almost like he is doing you a Favor. Sorry Curt, that was just my impression.
lol thats how curt always sounds but hes cool as hell and if you call and ask him questions hes willing to be helpfull .

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Curt sucks.

At providing bad service.

He sent me scanned pictures with the parts circled just to ensure I got the right item :) :) How's that for service!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts