Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have only been a member of the Supra Community for about 2-months. But I have been buying parts and modifying vehicles for over 10-years.

I must say that Curt with Elmhurst Toyota is THE BEST when it comes to Factory and TRD Performance Parts. I have tried to go to my local Toyota Dealership, and they are idiots. The Sales Manager actually asked my what my car was!!!!!

Curt is awsome at getting things together, and shipping them ASAP, Plus he has the best prices, and service anythere.

I received a damaged part, and sent him an e-mail, two days later UPS delivered me the new part, no questions asked.

To often good deeds go Un-Noticed, and I wanted to tell about my experiences with him.

[email protected]

·
1,005 Posts
I wouldn't shop anywhere else besides Elmhurst Toyota. He always been kind enought to answer all my questions and orders through him get shipped to you fast!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I never bought anything from him, but he always answer my questions and part number look ups quick .. a great guy to deal with and he knows the stuff too, none of the local Toyota parts guy can find the part I wanted.. .. A+++++

·
Registered
20 Posts
Curt has helped me on several TRD and OEM purchases. His prices, customer service and experience make him the only person to deal with when you need your parts fix. Thanks Curt, your help is very much appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Add me to the list of satisfied people!

Works been crazy, family even carzier ... but I suddenly find myself with the time to put in a new clutch, and a heated garage in which to work (living in a town-house community w/o a garage ... in MI ... is a pain).

So, I call Curt about half an hour before he's supposed to leave and ask if he could overnight a TRD clutch to me. No problem. By the time I get home (about 2 hours later) I already see the tracking number on-line. Parts arrive overnight ... for a mere $25 more than regular shipping (hey, it's a heavy part).

Excellent service ... what more could you ask for?

Just for kicks ... I called my local Toyota parts dept a whole hour before their closing time and asked how long it would take them to deliver a clutch. 10 business days :eek: since they don't stock "specialty parts" and the order won't even go in until Friday or Monday becasue of the holidays. How about a stock clutch I ask? Same deal ... seems all Supra parts a "special order". :rolleyes:

Even if they would do a price match (which they never do on "specialty parts") to Elmhurst ... the tax tax alone would still be more than the overnight shipping cost!

So if great service isn't enough ... even when you add in shipping, Elmhurst is a fantastic deal. But, IMHO, you can't put a price on dealing with a place that will bend over backward to get something out to you.

Cheers to Curt! :beerchug:
And Happy Holidays to Everyone!

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Ive never been happier when spending over 3 grand in one shot.. haha :D

Really Curt is the only guy I will buy factory parts from, his service is top notch and he is available to anwser questions and solve problems fast and effectively.

·
disfrutando de la vida
569 Posts
Crt and all the staff at the parts department are great. I always buy my parts from them. Nobody can beat their custumer service.

Thanks guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS...

luis

·
Got Juice?
468 Posts
I can't tell you guys how many times Curt has been able to get me an "impossible" part only to have it land at Auto Tuners within the same week! Curt has my business for all my Toyota parts...

Thanks Curt! I'll be calling you soon...

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
CURT RULE'S:rockon:

yes im a :brownnose

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Curt is the best.

He actually sent me my 98-tails even before he got my wire transfer (which took a long time because of the holidays) and I live in the other side of the world. :eek:

Havent received them yet so I cant say for sure though :(

hahah, just kidding, they'll be here shortly I hope, damn USPS! :)

Krister

1 - 20 of 33 Posts