Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original owner, March '94
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the first time I've bought parts from Curt. He always comes thru, asked if I could get it by a certain date and was no problem. DHL managed to crack my valve cover during shipping, Curt had another one to me in a few days. Top notch service I can't even get at my local dealer.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
Curt is the best out there. I refused to get parts at my local dealer unless Curt says that it would be less expensive.

Curt has never had a problem getting any parts that i needed during my restoration of the car.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
^ i second the above, ups managed to break my diff, hey had another one to me 3 days later. he also provided all the parts i needed for my 6spd swap, al the nuts and bolts in envolopes with part number! hes a Great GUY!

~Andrew

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
i needed a new shortblock and didnt know all the extra parts id need, he let me know everything i needed to replace and had it shipped out VERY fast. Toyota was quoting me at like 2400 for a shortblock and telling me that was a great price.

He got it to me for like $1900 :lol:

·
Registered
319 Posts
no doubt Curt rocks the cashbaaah!

I went through him to get some restoration parts and it was easy business. No doubt the ONLY way to go for OEM parts.

Scott

·
1,522 Posts
Yes, curt is awesome! He could be a little more friendly though and not sound like a monotone zombie on the phone..haha..but whatever...I'm happy with the service. :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Yes, curt is awesome! He could be a little more friendly though and not sound like a monotone zombie on the phone..haha..but whatever...I'm happy with the service. :)
Well just think of the sheer number of people he has to deal with every day! Email is the most efficient way to reach him anyway. I've emailed him on holidays (the kind of holidays when some businesses are closed, but not all) and STILL gotten an email answer complete with exploded parts diagram and pricing in like 10 minutes flat! That's unbeatable. He's top notch.

·
Boost Junkie
12,672 Posts
He's a hell of a nice guy and goes out of his way to help people. If you talked to him on the phone and he seemed like he was in a hurry, that was probably because he was trying to get everybodies stuff shipped out.

Steve K.

·
Registered
720 Posts
He is definitely the guy to buy parts from. I have spent many thousands with him and will continue. Great guy all around.

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
Curt is the best out there. I refused to get parts at my local dealer unless Curt says that it would be less expensive.

Curt has never had a problem getting any parts that i needed during my restoration of the car.
Word, been buying from him since he became sponsor on SF.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Curt is top notch. I ordered a pair of 97-98 tails from him lastyear, and one arrived cracked due to UPS. He sent me a replacement the next day.

·
Neverfollow
379 Posts
Don't talk to anyone else there at Elmhurst Toyota they are idiots. Olny speek to Curt he knows what he is talking about, he is great. When Curt was not there I went there to get the Caliper Pins and this other guy gave me the wrong ones and I went back the same night and the gave me the wrong ones again. I went the next day and talked to Curt he got them in 2 min and he got me the correct ones. The other guy was looking at my old pins and trying to eye ball and match them up with the new ones. Curt knew the exact part number for the Supra Caliper Pins and got me the correct ones in his first try. Thanks Curt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts