Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're great guys, never hesitate to order from them. Curt has always responded quickly to my emails on quotes/availability. UPS damaged up my shipment a weekago for an undercover/misc parts and Mike was quick in getting me a replacement.

Thanks
Mike

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
true :bigthumb: I just bought more stuff from Curt and their customer service is great. I refer my friends and family as well :)

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
I agree... I called Curt, he wasn't there so I left a message saying I needed some parts and to call me back. Next day I called back...

"Hey Curt, Not sure if you got my message yesterday but I need ..."

"They shipped out yesterday"

"ohh.. cool thanks!"

Curt is the man!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Curt is by far the most knowledgable person I've ever encountered at a dealer or parts store. Half the time, he knows the price right off the top of his head. Elmhurst Toyota is definitely THE source for OEM parts.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I have to agree as well, my recient experience with Curt totally blows Champion out of the water. Will be talking to him again very soon for some more stuff.

·
Boost Junkie
12,730 Posts
They are great to order from. Top notch!

Steve K.

·
Registered
1993.5 White Turbo Supra
919 Posts
agreed.. curt and the rest of the guys at elmherst are great..honest and chill with people who have annoying questions.. :blah: :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, I swear some of the questions I had would have anyone else ready to strangle me, but they all were really patient. :)

Storm70 said:
agreed.. curt and the rest of the guys at elmherst are great..honest and chill with people who have annoying questions.. :blah: :)

·
Banned
976 Posts
rizinphoenix said:
Haha, I swear some of the questions I had would have anyone else ready to strangle me, but they all were really patient. :)

Trust me I know Curt has sat there and said to himself...
Oh not not him again when I post in the forum or call..

But they have always been Extremely professional.
Extremely helpfull. And a EXELCENT place to do business with.,. 1 word of advice..

Search before asking a question...

THanks again Curt! It is always appreciated!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
another :bigthumb: for Curt and Mike at Elmhurst toyota. I ordered a trd diff last monday and recieved it that same friday. They were a pleasure to deal with and would not hesitate at all to order from them again.

carlo

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
My old car would not be where it is without them.............the one time that really stands out in my mind is when I needed a lower control arm to fix something and I had a state inspection at the end of the week.............Curt got me the part the next morning and I installed it and made it to my inspection fine..........if he hadn't been able to get me the part that fast I would have had to cancel and wait another few weeks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts