Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
46,548 Posts
00602-17620-502 trd nd irridium plug ik 22 one step colder list 14.81 cost 12.30 ea x 6 OK FOR SMALL SINGLE TURBO

I need your name address phone number and cc info.

·
JZ Enthusiast
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey curt sorry for being too late to replay i was so damn busy .

so i dont have cr card i'll send you the money check the nearest bank to your home so i just have to give u the code number and u'll receive the money directly .

let me know ASAP .

thanks
ali

·
Premium Member
46,548 Posts
Send me a e-mail with your shipping info and Western union code.

They will ship out on Saturday , and arrive there in 3-5days.

·
JZ Enthusiast
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright but u shall wait few days2 or 3 max cuz my friend well order with me and hes sending the money in net few days so i'll mail u if i am finished with everything .
by the way if i am ordering more peace like 12 plugs is that gonna increase the shippin price ? let me know .

ali

·
JZ Enthusiast
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey curt my friend wants full set of pullys for hes car everything cam gears + power steering EVERY PULLY ! are there any good quality of pullies in the closest store to u , also tell me how much the shippin will cost by sending them along with the plugs price .

please ASAP
thanks again .
ali

·
JZ Enthusiast
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the help i wanana ask u somthing els 2 , i just bought my new 2005 avalon limited too bad we dont have the LED turn signals mirrors :( so can u please tell me how much the hole mirror costs to get it to bahrain ? also the avalon TOURIN model came with small rear spoiler how much is it and how much the shippin ?

thanks
ali

1 - 20 of 79 Posts