Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-What is your email?: [email protected]

-What is your phone number? : N/A

-What is your City? : Springfield

-What is your State? : MO

-What is your Zipcode? 65804

Custom 1 of a kind, ultra extra super rare, discontinued set of 18” Volk TE37 in Mercury Silver with red Volk Racing Wheel spoke logos
*18's Function over Form
5x114.3
100% true MKIV Supra offset and fitment
18x9.5” +40mm Front
18x10.5” +45mm Rear
Wheels are in excellent shape. No bends, scuffs, deep scratches/scratching. They come with matching set of Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Rear tires have 60-50 % tread left, fronts have 80-70% tread left

Asking $3,500 shipped. Buyer pays PayPal fees .

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
Beautiful. I love these wheels. GLWS.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Power Speed
182 Posts
The first pic is a TE37 SL in Mercury silver. But that does not seem like a TE37 SL wheel on the black Supra, TE37SL's have raised lettering in between the spokes. Which of wheels in the pics are you selling?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are those the MVP wheels they did with Volks a while back? Any fender modifications needed?
Yes, from what I understand they were part of a group buy from MVP Motorsports. They came on my car when it was purchased in Houston Texas back in 2012. They fit without any fender modification. A 285/35 tire in the rear is what I’ve ran and it’s about as wide as I would want to go.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The first pic is a TE37 SL in Mercury silver. But that does not seem like a TE37 SL wheel on the black Supra, TE37SL's have raised lettering in between the spokes. Which of wheels in the pics are you selling?
The first picture is just to show an example. I should probably take it down as it seems to be confusing.

·
Registered
338 Posts
still available?

·
Registered
255 Posts
You say you have too many wheels... are any of other one's up for sale too? I'm interested in picking up a set up wheels for my mkiv supra.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Hey Mr. Schull... Would you know how much the shipping would be to 90623?

I dunno where to check, if you don't mind. Or you could direct me to where I can get that info and input it on a courier quote website. Por favor.

Thanks and a very happy new year!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You say you have too many wheels... are any of other one's up for sale too? I'm interested in picking up a set up wheels for my mkiv supra.
I don’t have any that I’m wanting to part with at the moment besides these Volks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Mr. Schull... Would you know how much the shipping would be to 90623?

I dunno where to check, if you don't mind. Or you could direct me to where I can get that info and input it on a courier quote website. Por favor.

Thanks and a very happy new year!

I have someone very interested in them at the moment and a few others in line after them. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have someone very interested in them at the moment and a few others in line after them. I will keep you posted.
No worries

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, from what I understand they were part of a group buy from MVP Motorsports. They came on my car when it was purchased in Houston Texas back in 2012. They fit without any fender modification. A 285/35 tire in the rear is what I’ve ran and it’s about as wide as I would want to go.
I just purchased these same wheels in white, I love your fitment. Quick question, I see you're running 285/35 in the rear, what are you running up front? GLWS!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just purchased these same wheels in white, I love your fitment. Quick question, I see you're running 285/35 in the rear, what are you running up front? GLWS!
I’m running a 265/35 up front with the matching Michelin Pilot Sports as the rears.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.