Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
wow this thing is awesome it sounds great. Where do you get a 4 rotor engine out of? Is that thing using NSX headlights and M45 tail lights?

·
can't spell shazam w/o it
315 Posts
Ah, that's the FD from Japan... I remember reading about it. The dude who made it said he wanted to make something extra special, and very unique... Shit, I just can't think of it right now, had specs and everything.

First vid I've seen though, a really nice looking car.

·
Registered
148 Posts
isnt that the fd with the Scoot or Scoop widebody kit or some name like that, i remember seeing it in a magazine covering the tokyo auto salon 05, didnt know it had a 4 rotor in it tho

·
Lift it!
369 Posts
bigzavs said:
isnt that the fd with the Scoot or Scoop widebody kit or some name like that, i remember seeing it in a magazine covering the tokyo auto salon 05, didnt know it had a 4 rotor in it tho
\

Um did u not watch the video? If so u would have had those questions answered..

·
Registered
501 Posts
the car was really cool looking, wish he roosted it though

·
The Pink Tricycle
272 Posts
its the scoot 4 rotor rx-7 the headlights are just some custom rx7 flushmounts but the taillights are completely custom and i hae no clue what the hell they are from

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
mkivdreamin said:
its the scoot 4 rotor rx-7 the headlights are just some custom rx7 flushmounts but the taillights are completely custom and i hae no clue what the hell they are from
infiniti m45 rear end

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Thats the Scoot RX7 4 rotor thing.....

has the M45/whatever the car is called in Japan tailights...and the rest is custom. 700hp i believe :rockon:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts