Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ian at 1st Upholstery did these for me originally for the RSP car but they are in my new QS 6spd right now. Black Italian Leather with Titanium Silver Stitching. They came out awesome! They also have my logo embroidered at the top. If anyone wants something like this done we can certainly get it done for you. It's not cheap for this quality leather but it can be done in any fabric or material you want. Just e-mail me for quotes.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
Did you do the back seats as well to match?? If so, can you post a pic or two?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't do the back seats. I normally put a rear seat delete in my cars. My back seats have never even been sat in. But I guess that didn't stop me from using brand new Monza's for this.... :)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
swearitsstock said:
how do we email you? ur account says "does not wish to recieve emails" and you didnt list an email?

i want it now!

btw thanks for the motor mounts! :bigthumb:

My account says that?? I've never looked:)

[email protected] or [email protected]

Either account will work!

No prob on the mounts:)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pricing depends largely on what you want the material to be, cheap leather, expensive leather, fake leather, vinyl, etc. Then you have stitching options, color options, etc. To do what you see here it would cost about $1050-1150 per seat. Really nice leather, top stitching in any color, etc.

It can be done any way you want though so pricing will vary quite a bit

·
Supra Dream
648 Posts
WOTM said:
I didn't do the back seats. I normally put a rear seat delete in my cars. My back seats have never even been sat in. But I guess that didn't stop me from using brand new Monza's for this.... :)

ha.. I did the same thing too.. never had back seats in my cars... :)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The leather looks a bit loose but they are brand new and have never seen heat nor sun. As soon as they do they'll tighten up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts