Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ian at 1st Upholstery did these for me originally for the RSP car but they are in my new QS 6spd right now. Black Italian Leather with Titanium Silver Stitching. They came out awesome! They also have my logo embroidered at the top. If anyone wants something like this done we can certainly get it done for you. It's not cheap for this quality leather but it can be done in any fabric or material you want. Just e-mail me for quotes.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Holy Balls! :eek:

Those look incredible...

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Those looks great, how much does Ian charge to redo stock ones? Mine are perfect but that leather looks NICE.
Peter

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ryan you need to try some"Ultra-leather". You'll never use anything else guaranteed!!! Those seats look great. :bigok:

·
Inline for the win
4,770 Posts
Are these monzas or torino prestiges originally?

DP

·
Administrator
9,276 Posts
Ryan Woon is a professional mangina exibitionist.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
:bowdown: wow, only seats ive ever seen that i liked as much as the original leather sparco millanos... great job

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
These seats are actually MORE comfortable than the Sparco Milano Prestige seats. The Monzas have softer padding to start to these ended up nicer than the Prestige seats that I used to have.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
WOTM said:
These seats are actually MORE comfortable than the Sparco Milano Prestige seats. The Monzas have softer padding to start to these ended up nicer than the Prestige seats that I used to have.
if you dont mind me asking, how much did it cost to get them redone like that? i live in arizona and i know where 1st upholstries is at. i was thinking about leather millanos (the non prestige) but after seeing your seats im not so sure.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
With the leather I chose and stitching it would cost $2000+ for something like what I did. But you can pick any grade of leather and stitching you want and lower the cost. It can also go up depending.

1st Upholstery does a great job. They've done my doors, arm rest, shifter boot, wrapped my cage, rear seat deletes and trunk paneling, and now the seats!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts