Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
www.suprahardtopregistry
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a thread about someone is selling the custom bracket or (maybe modify the stock) to use when upgrade to dual walbor fuel pumps, i know this is has to be professional made, so anyone has any info or any thing about it, thanks
:)

W

·
0 Posts
supraboost23 said:
I heard a thread about someone is selling the custom bracket or (maybe modify the stock) to use when upgrade to dual walbor fuel pumps, i know this is has to be professional made, so anyone has any info or any thing about it, thanks
:)

His name is Henri Hatovic and he is with NEMKIV. He also has posted here but I don't remember his user name. But check these links.

http://pub52.ezboard.com/fnortheastmkivsuprasfrm2.showMessage?topicID=109.topic
http://pub52.ezboard.com/fnortheastmkivsuprasfrm1.showMessage?topicID=910.topic

Wayne

M

·
0 Posts
Yes, I am making fuel pump brackets to your specs, either with factory or walbro pumps (your choice to any combos), a new additional 3/8 line or 2 new 3/8 lines ( 3/8 being -6AN). Its all sealed, there is no vapor or fuel leaks. I will include a how to if you choose my power/ ground method (part of the vapor/leak free system).
I can mail pics on Monday.

Henri F.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
to back this story up ..yes its true henri does make thses pumps! to add the quality is top notch !
he has made a few for alot of the ne-single guys already and the item is worth every dime !and works great !

·
www.suprahardtopregistry
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet~ that's what i am looking for, thanks guys, so any pic yet??? :D

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
lol no pics to show! why? well think about it ;)..just remeber it works !he has yet to make one that fails!
supraboost23 said:
sweet~ that's what i am looking for, thanks guys, so any pic yet??? :D

·
www.suprahardtopregistry
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Henri or anyone has his email address??? or how to contact him?? thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts