Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks real clean. If it's a stock hood then what is the use for the hood pins? ;)

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Looks like you did a sweet ass job!!! It looks better than the original... Car also looks great.

Reactions: X2daC

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Looks AWESOME! I'm curious how the hood will hold up over time though. Any pictures of the underside?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
xskaboomx said:
Looks real clean. If it's a stock hood then what is the use for the hood pins? ;)
The use of the hood pins > So i make sure my hood will not open or fly at 200+++++++ MPH.

I had an accdent be4 in one of my old cars > it had turbo T76 and i was going fast and then the hood opened and broke my front window and some of the above the car and i could not see anything coz the hood was up > and so , and the hood pins should be great and they are for safty.

thanks

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
badass - very nice!

·
Registered
748 Posts
turned out great! congrats... i like it all except for the hoodpins.

rom

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
I keep checking this thread to look at the pics again. It truly looks great, I can't get over it.

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
The car looks even better now. The finish is incredible. Who ever did it, did an excellent job. The car is perfect now.

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Holy shit that looks amazing! The fitmet can't get better than stock huh. Awesome turnout man. Maybe put some head wrap/insulation over the turbo/DP area of the hood?

Chris

1 - 20 of 105 Posts