Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i did the search thing, but I don't think there was a thread about this. I was hoping to start a thread about people's custom interiors. IE seats, dashes, painting etc. I know there was one for cockpits, but not the entire interior. So here goes, lemme see um.

·
Registered
413 Posts
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182406&highlight=interior

This topic has been done numerous times, but I'm sure those that have done interior work won't hesitate to show off their work every chance they get.

I justed searched for "Interior" (thread titles only) in the MKIII branch and got 8 pages worth. People mostly prefer black, which is only TRUELY appreciated by fellow MKIII owners that understand that black isn't a factory option.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay thanks for the link. I like my factory setup and was considering a two tone blue and black. Or blue and white, cuz my exterior is white

·
Graphic Designer
217 Posts
I am in the process of converting my burgandy to Black/blue:

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Flaming headliner:

Full time Targa Brace and embroidered seats:

Old School Apexi SAFC mounted in dash and CD Changer controls flush mounted in TEMS/coin holder slot:

Anodized gauge trim rings:

Bazooka tubes allow Targa to stow as origonal:

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow these are looking sweet. Man I can't wait to add mine to these show stoppers!

·
Registered
625 Posts
anyone recover with clothe?? I hate leather.. Also a question for those who dye their interior. Does it come out well or is it noticable? Ive seen some tacky jobs where it runs. I want black panels but I dont know weather its worth it to try dyeing and possibly screwwing up my nice stuff or if I should just buy shadow grey plastics.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
not custom interior but custom dash ;)

and this interior is crazy...

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Man that last pic had me thinking of Circus Circus at Vegas. I liked it until the lights came on...

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
bkma71 said:
anyone recover with clothe?? I hate leather.. Also a question for those who dye their interior. Does it come out well or is it noticable? Ive seen some tacky jobs where it runs. I want black panels but I dont know weather its worth it to try dyeing and possibly screwwing up my nice stuff or if I should just buy shadow grey plastics.
I recovered mine using clothe in the middle, leather on the ends, leather seating area gets way too hot here in Texas. On dying interiors, I would only use the dyes from an automotive paint shop in a spray gun. That stuff comes out perfect.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Im running Black Leather/Black Vinyl/Black Shifter......black...black....soon to be black carpet with black floor mats (Custom with proper Supra logo).

David

1 - 20 of 21 Posts