Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I think you just resolved the holy grail of all supra owners... Is this lip completely carbon fiber or is a blend with FRP in the center?

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know honestly...its light as hell, I need to ask the fabricator that made it..I only have this one though....so one person gets lucky

·
I'm ill, not sick
379 Posts
Was it molded from a new or used OEM lip? I ask because used lips can be warped from impacts.

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
brand new lip... as you can see the fitament on my bumper

·
Registered
159 Posts
I wont lie...this lip is prob one of the greatest fabrications ive seen so far. rare, and perfection. someone here is going to be very happy. If its still here on the 7th, I will send the payment :)

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wont lie...this lip is prob one of the greatest fabrications ive seen so far. rare, and perfection. someone here is going to be very happy. If its still here on the 7th, I will send the payment :)
Thanks for the kinds words and if its here by the 7th its yours Im in no rush to sell and would rather wait to ship after the Xmas- New Years holidays...Shipping companies are too hectic right now and I dont want anything to happen to this piece. I waited 3 weeks for it to be made

·
Registered
449 Posts
Man... I really wish I could afford the "blowjob for your bumper" cf lip right now! GLWS

·
Banned
548 Posts
My bumper is already getting a rim job from the new paint job, and now he has a chance to get a blowjob by a lip? I am in the wrong business. Is it real carbon fiber like the other member asked above?

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
My bumper is already getting a rim job from the new paint job, and now he has a chance to get a blowjob by a lip? I am in the wrong business. Is it real carbon fiber like the other member asked above?
hahaha yes its absolutley carbon fiber
The fabricator said that its "wet carbon fiber" if that makes any sense
....this isnt some pocket pussy for your bumper! :wtflol:

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sold to the poster above!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts