Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,499 Posts

·
Member Since 2000...
909 Posts
Allegedly tested at 120 psi for 5 seconds at 30c over 120 cycles, a little over an hour... Taken from their IG accnt
They also boast it is the best flowing blah blah blah, much like every other company, especially the ones who's designs look identical to hypertunes design...the world may never know;-)

·
Super Moderator
10,499 Posts
Allegedly tested at 120 psi for 5 seconds at 30c over 120 cycles, a little over an hour... Taken from their IG accnt
They also boast it is the best flowing blah blah blah, much like every other company, especially the ones who's designs look identical to hypertunes design...the world may never know;-)
The reason I ask is the last two carbon fiber intake manifolds I am familiar with could not take high levels of boost so common with the 2JZ-GTE. I'm not on IG, but recommend you suggest to them that they loan one to Geo2JZ of Real Street Performance and let him strap it on the latest motor Jay Meagher is building for him or even the off-the-shelf RSP 1600 motor that is the subject a couple of threads, one in the dyno section and one in RSP's section. Maybe give one to Joel Grannas as well and let him go through a season with one. That's what I would do if I was attempting to enter the Supra market with a new product for the first time....

Ken.

·
Member Since 2000...
909 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more Ken! I have yet to see any numbers from them, actually they said something like you don't need them or won't need them once you see it in action... Not exact but I haven't gone through the their pictures to find out exact verbiage. Hopefully they do loan one to either rsp guys and they can test it out, because damn if it isn't one fine looking mani!

·
Member Since 2000...
909 Posts
It looks as thiugh grannas racing has got ahold of one, hopefully we hear reviews about it soon enough!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Maybe give one to Joel Grannas as well and let him go through a season with one. That's what I would do if I was attempting to enter the Supra market with a new product for the first time....

Ken.
Joel is assisting CPC in bringing this to market and has already completed a group buy for the first run of 10 to enter the US I believe. I know he has his hands on one with plans to run it in his car this season. He has it listed FS on his website: http://www.grannasracing.com/

·
Super Moderator
10,499 Posts
Very impressive! Thanks for posting, Darian.

Ken.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Beautiful Intake for sure. The Carbon looks awesome

1 - 20 of 27 Posts