Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of supra rear tail lights that have the AMber Turn signal in WHite like the reverse ones?
if so, who makes them and where can i get them? can you have them custom made as well?

thanks!

S

·
0 Posts
how did u did urs dragracingsupra.. i would like to do the same thing to mine.. did u buy the aftermarket and took the clear lens from the aftermarket and replace it wit ur oem amber lens? i would like to do the same.. thanks

N

·
0 Posts
Please post a writeup as to how you created that look.....it looks really nice :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
U should just get the custom altezza supra tail lights they look so good.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks dragracingsupra! that looked really good... how did you go about making it yourself? where did u get the other clear lenses?

a quick write up of this would be very informative to everyone, including me :)

i appreciate your time thanks bud!

·
Tartan Pimpernel
230 Posts
I`ve done exactly the same thing.

needed another set of rear lights to get the clears lenses from.

well worth the effort.

v.easy

got 1 spare clear lens ready to fit if anyone is after one...

-c-

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Ok guys.. what I did is.. i bought a pair of used taillights from someone for 60 bucks and so i took the clear lens out and replace my signal lights... No, my taillights are not the same as aftermarket because that aftermarket taillights has two red "rings" around on each taillights and mine is only one on each taillights. Once, I take the clear lens out and I had to modify it before I put replace my signal lights ( I had to cut the tiny lips behind the lens and it the only way work...

Thank for asking,
Eimon

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chrisrocks said:
I`ve done exactly the same thing.

needed another set of rear lights to get the clears lenses from.

well worth the effort.

v.easy

got 1 spare clear lens ready to fit if anyone is after one...

-c-
hey chris, i'm lookin for a clear lens, let me know if i can pick that up from you. my email is

[email protected]

thanks

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
It's almost like headlights job... and you'll be fine, only if you're good at it :D

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
how do u take the taillights apart? i got mine off the car but they wont come apart..

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
93BlueTurbo said:
how do u take the taillights apart? i got mine off the car but they wont come apart..
You must unscrew three of them on the top then put it in the oven for like 3 to 5 mins with around 325 to 350 degree and then you take it out and use a butter knife to unseal it really good then hold your breath and pull it off :) Good Luck :D

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
haha thanks, and lemme tell u what im doin maybe u can give me sum pointers...(very nice avatar if i havent told u already)

i wanted to spraypaint the inside black, u know the part that is like gunmetal colored..and has the rinds for the lights...im not sure what u would call that piece..do u think this is a good idea?

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
wait i must unscrew 3 of what?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts