Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· I play hard to want...
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok Im having my interior done and my stock seatbelts wont match.dose anyone know where I can get some that come closer?Is there a site where I can choose from different colors?will seatbelts from other cars fit?

I dont want to go with a 4 or 5 point harness cause Im disabled and it would be too much of a pain in the ass.

Thanks for any and all help.

Mark

· Banned
7,225 Posts
Sorry that you are disabled. I would just say stick to stock. Don't know where you might get custom belts done, other than harnesses. Where are you getting your interior done?

· I play hard to want...
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but you dont have to feel sorry for me im alive. Im just too lazy to walk LOL.

Im having some guys in the town wher I live do it. they do very good work and they are charging me 1100 for everything.
Im doing things by sections since I cant afford everything all at once.
Im haveing it done in blue(a little lighter than cobalt blue) and purple tweed.
Should match my car nicely.I posted a pic of may car in the members rides section.

Once I get it the stuff there doing now installed Ill post pics.

· TheFastCoonAss
6,449 Posts
Go to an automotive paint store, they can mix dye in any color you like, just bring some of the fabric along. Some stores can put it in a spray can, if not you will need to use a touch up gun and spray it. Perhaps with seat belts you could brush it on and the belts will absorb it. Good Luck with it all

..........................and WTF, you're too lazy to walk, who's too lazy to walk:dunno:. do you weigh 500 lbs. or something?

· I play hard to want...
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually work at a paint store. I was courious if there was a place out there or not.I knew that I could dye them but since I need new one anyways I thought I would take a chance.

anyone have any seatbelts they want to sell?

· I play hard to want...
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Racefiend said:
Check these guys out:

http://www.ssnake-oyl.com/

They do seatbelt restoration, and will be able to give you practically any color. And it will be nice new webbing like off the showroom floor :)

WOW them some pricey belts.

LOL

but thanks for the link it gives me something to think about

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.