Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright everyone, by popular demand and much asking, I am offering custom steering wheels to forum members. I can customize any wheel to look however you want, whether you want it recovered in leather or an all out custom carbon wheel, I can do it!

Many options to select from such as many colors of leather, alcantara, and carbon. The leather can be solid or perforated. I can also do flat bottoms, flat tops, 12 o'clock lines, finger grips on the back, etc.

These services will only be for the wheel itself, not the airbag.

Prices are as followed:

$700 for restore! Any way you want it! Alcantara is 50$ extra.

Core charge is $100 unless you send me your wheel!

·
Super Moderator
10,208 Posts
Keith,

I'm pretty sure you will need admin approval for this. I will not delete this thread, but will close it temporarily so you can garner the necessary approval. I'd recommend you PM FastTurbo so you can get things squared away if at all possible. Thanks for your understanding.

Ken.

·
Super Moderator
10,208 Posts
Keith,

Approved. You're good to go.

Ken.

·
Inline for the win
4,685 Posts
Could we get a price for options say on a 1993-1997 wheel and the 1998 3-spoke?

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
if you need to buy trashed three spokes at a discounted rate PM me . we can do business. have about 50 available

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Oh man.. why did i click this thread! Really love that steering wheel.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The wheel is absolutely beautiful but what do we do to make the airbag match?
A good condition bag does not look bad in there. You can always find someone to recover the bag as well. I Recovered mine. I just am not going to offer that service as I do not want to be held responsible if something were to happen and the bag didn't deploy.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Until you edited your post, you mentioned you would make FS post.

Simply update the first post in this thread, no need for multiple threads
Gotcha, thought it would need to go in the for sale section once I start taking orders.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are some photos of another wheel we just finished up! This was with the 12 o'clock line and alcantara. Many options are available! What do you guys think?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts