Supra Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
This thread caught my eye again... Definitely going to pick one of these up this winter!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Updated the thread along with pricing! Here are some of the latest wheels I have done! What do you all think?

Sorry in advance for the bad photo quality.

image0.jpg image1.jpg image3.jpg image4.jpg

·
Registered
374 Posts
I sent Keith a 98 supra steering wheel along with a celica steering wheel airbag cover with everything except the airbag to be customized. When I received it I noticed that Keith had switched my back cover with what I assumed was a TRD back cover since it did not have the cruise control stalk cut-out nor was my cruise stalk in the box. I contacted Keith and let him know that I wanted my original back cover and cruise stalk. I shipped his back to him at my own expense and finally received one with the cruise stalk cut-out and cruise stalk. I finally got around to installing it and while putting the airbag back in I noticed that it wasnt my original wheel as this one had orange marker writing on it and it also was missing the horn spring that goes at the bottom of the wheel. I contacted Keith and he said he never takes the springs out so he told on himself right there. He switched my wheel with someone else's and now he wont reply back to me to correct his mistake. The wheel he sent me will not work with the supra airbag as there is not enough clearance for the bottom of the airbag cover to be used to blow the horn and the contacts will constantly make contact so the horn will blow all the time. The quality is great but its useless. Just wanted to let people know that if a problem comes up, Keith will not try to rectify it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I sent Keith a 98 supra steering wheel along with a celica steering wheel airbag cover with everything except the airbag to be customized. When I received it I noticed that Keith had switched my back cover with what I assumed was a TRD back cover since it did not have the cruise control stalk cut-out nor was my cruise stalk in the box. I contacted Keith and let him know that I wanted my original back cover and cruise stalk. I shipped his back to him at my own expense and finally received one with the cruise stalk cut-out and cruise stalk. I finally got around to installing it and while putting the airbag back in I noticed that it wasnt my original wheel as this one had orange marker writing on it and it also was missing the horn spring that goes at the bottom of the wheel. I contacted Keith and he said he never takes the springs out so he told on himself right there. He switched my wheel with someone else's and now he wont reply back to me to correct his mistake. The wheel he sent me will not work with the supra airbag as there is not enough clearance for the bottom of the airbag cover to be used to blow the horn and the contacts will constantly make contact so the horn will blow all the time. The quality is great but its useless. Just wanted to let people know that if a problem comes up, Keith will not try to rectify it.
How long has he had to reply?

·
Registered
137 Posts
This ever reach a resolution? I was looking to get a my TRD wheel rewrapped by him but the fact this appears to have not been resolved has me hesitant.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts