Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just completed a customer's custom LED dash using 58 LED's. I happened to snap this picture and decided to use it as my desktop. Anyway I thought I would share. If someone would like to clean the image up a little using photoshop that would be great. Let me know what you guys think.

Ryan

Reactions: Xenon Supra

·
Registered
678 Posts
That looks absolutely amazing Ryan! I want mine exactly like that one when you're doing mine! Did you figure out a way to make the needle more red? The needle sure looks like a bright red like my Defi gauge.

·
1,020 Posts
Awesome work. Pictures don't give LED's any justice, that thing must be sick in real life.

:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

·
2jz powered
1,648 Posts
^^ looks good to me. thats going to be my new wallpaper at work.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
looks really nice (and its my new background) :hail:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the touch up alex, it looks much better. As for the needles, its probably red because I stuck a red led behind there to bring out the needles ;) Thanks for the kind words guys.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
my new avatar, thanks. if you mind me using your picture PM me and i'll change it, but that would be gay. :gfight:

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
Awesome! I just got a new desk top back ground now too. Any write ups on the LED conversion? Looks really good! Nice and bright.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts