Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my car is at the paint shop, i'm doing a brand new stock front bumper and nose with the bomex lip, sides and rear modded. My question is should i cut the front grill to show a big front mount or leave it like it is stock?

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
come on... I run 1600x1200 and can't even view the whole picture. That bitchen camera is nice and all but...

hmmm... where's my 12MP picture?

Do us all a favor and cut your future pictures down to a reasonable size. Not everyone here runs the kind of resolution to view that picture.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
IdealSupra said:
wow if that pic was bigger it would be GREAT! :rolleyes: lol

hey rick wheres my $100 bucks ;) :p
hey mr. "i'm going to be at the suprashootout in atlanta", lol

hahaha i almost forgot man. hit me up on the celly or aim soon.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not sure if i like or not, need a farther away pic.

what do the rest of u guys think

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
Thanks...

Now that I can see the full pic (without having to scroll around)... it looks pretty cool. I like how you tapered it down to the IC. Sort of a funnel effect.

would be perfect with a larger IC like maybe the one HPF has out - something to fill that entire hole.

Would love to see a picture of the front quarter of the car to see how it all flows together.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Keithh said:
Thanks...

Now that I can see the full pic (without having to scroll around)... it looks pretty cool. I like how you tapered it down to the IC. Sort of a funnel effect.

would be perfect with a larger IC like maybe the one HPF has out - something to fill that entire hole.

Would love to see a picture of the front quarter of the car to see how it all flows together.
exactly what i was thinking...a nice big fat FMIC would do that wonders...i too would like to see a full frontal view of the car and maybe a quarter shot as well...i pretty much like it :D

and rick...haha yeah i tried man...i pulled about 3 all nighters getting the car ready and then i had a stupid brake problem...but anyways...

good to see the cars running and gonna look nice ;) im on AIM ALL THE TIME lol...so hit me up lamplitersniper...

take care!

·
Registered
144 Posts
bigrick said:
Well my car is at the paint shop, i'm doing a brand new stock front bumper and nose with the bomex lip, sides and rear modded. My question is should i cut the front grill to show a big front mount or leave it like it is stock?
In responce to your question Id say Hell ya, btw your supra is fucking hot, what color is that, waht wheels are those, and uhh can I get some more pictures?

VVVMaybe the yellow one, but you cant mean bigrick'sVVV

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Looks ugly.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
cut the gril if u got a mean/big FMIC! otherwise leave it to stay legal looking! ;)

if u want more flow cut the licence plate indent on the bumepr for more flow and more agressive look!

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
SupraNick said:
cut the gril if u got a mean/big FMIC! otherwise leave it to stay legal looking! ;)

if u want more flow cut the licence plate indent on the bumepr for more flow and more agressive look!
Eh... Isn't the crash support beam behind it ?? aight peace :run:

·
Registered
449 Posts
wow...i don't think that looks bad at all..
whoever did it spent some damn time doin it.and he deserves his props.
good work

·
SupraStore.com
2,134 Posts
I'm just going to take both my grills off and get some black mesh to cover it up :dunno:

Originally I was going to cut the grill out, but you can just unscrew it off I'm pretty sure..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts