Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wonder if anyone knows the cut-out bypass works for a BPU MIKV_TT?

but it does list on the BPU lists?

increase hp? or what?
thx!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A BPU Supra's exhaust would consist of a down pipe and a "cat-back" (loose term) exhaust. This exhaust is relatively high flowing since there is no catalytic converter and the muffler is relatively straight through so I would think that gains from a cutout would be minimal.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CarlCuro:
<STRONG>A BPU Supra's exhaust would consist of a down pipe and a "cat-back" (loose term) exhaust. This exhaust is relatively high flowing since there is no catalytic converter and the muffler is relatively straight through so I would think that gains from a cutout would be minimal.</STRONG>
so, what's this used for?>

web page

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That’s a cutout...

You can use it on a lot of different cars. I don't think its worth the money for a supra though. That looks like a pretty small cutout, it might do more harm than good.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bottom line is that a BPU Supra's exhaust is (should be) already straight through so there is no reason to get a cutout.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are missing the point here. Cutouts are popular because they are obviously very free flowing and cost about $35. People use them instead of buying aftermarket exhaust most of the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts