Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I need to get rid of some of these clutches that are cluttering up my shop. So get em while there available! All in very good condition, some practically new! Some were test fit by a very particular client of mine and swapped around to test pedal pressure then removed.

1 RPS stage max complete with segmented lightened flywheel, sprung disc, pressure plate, used for 24 miles. No joke, look at the pics, hasnt even had time to build up any clutch dust or real surface scratches. Disc was just barely starting to contact the flywheel! Great setup for the money!! Price this setup new and you'll understand! ONLY $700.00 complete + shipping! (comes with flywheel of course) **SOLD, Pending Payment**

1 RPS custom pressure plate, 98TT unsprung disc, factory flywheel. Just under 400 miles on this setup. Chosen for great clamping force with no chatter. Car was BPU++ $500.00 **SOLD**

1 Mueller lightened flywheel, about 3400 miles on the flywheel. Car was BPU + $200.00 *note this flywheel has a removeable contact disc. So when its heavily worn down it can be replaced. Somewhat similair to the RPS except its a i piece insert opposed to 4.

1 complete factory clutch, 37K miles. Pressure plate, disc, flywheel, $350.00 Car was BONE STOCK when removed. Good shape.

Prices do not include shipping costs unless otherwise noted.

More pics available if needed. Busy day here so I didnt take detailed pics of every clutch.

E-mail me directly for more info or to purchase.

Thanks

Ben

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm well the rps setup is listed at 825 FT/LB torque. (clutches are rated in torque generally) Also that setup is about $1300 + new with forever rebuildable segmented flywheel.

The stock flywheel and RPS custom pressure plate, and 98 disc is said to be good for well over 600rwhp. So I am told by many road racers who swear by it.

The stocker, well its a stocker. So 500-550ish range but less will last alot longer.

Don't mix any of these clutches with Bananas though. Said to decrease holding capacity by 37%.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks

Ben

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Ben, I can vouch for the stock/RPS Setup, I was running that and it held reliably 600rwhp on street tires. DR's might be a different story. :)

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Said to be a great setup. Wouldnt surprise me at all if it held well past that.

Thanks for the post up!

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If interested in a clutch set or item then please e-mail me directly and we can work everything out.

Thanks

Ben

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sale pending on the RPS stage max with segmented flywheel**

1 - 8 of 8 Posts