Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't met any real handsome Supra boys in the bay area yet. Naughty, Yes. Handsome, No. Looking for someone whose willing to do a photoshoot for my car. Will pay. $$$ depends on hotness.

PM me your photo. Must be 18 and up.

Thanks, Vince

· 239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,943 Posts
:1poke:

· Banned
14,584 Posts
VINZE said:
I haven't met any real handsome Supra boys in the bay area yet. Naughty, Yes. Handsome, No. Looking for someone whose willing to do a photoshoot for my car. Will pay. $$$ depends on hotness.

PM me your photo. Must be 18 and up.

Thanks, Vince
:ugh2:

:gaysex: :gaysex:

· Premium Member
6,754 Posts
Oh I see how it is, cute, but not handsome eh??? Thats the last time I let you change my oil and sparkplugs mister!!! aight peace :chicken:

· Espresso Connoisseur
1,785 Posts
sureshot1 said:
Yea I was just at his house late last night. All you guys could stop "hoping now". I'm pretty, I got the job!

btw. He likes it BIG. shh!
He invited me when you were over there. I guess I'm your under study. :ugh2:

· Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Guys, I'm not a ****, gay, ***, bisexual, whatever. I'm doing this for a side job for a calender company. Believe it or not, if you live in the bay area and aren't from San Francisco, then you're less than an hour drive from the gayest, fruitiest, etc etc. city on the PLANET EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure though right?

TunaRollZ said:
He invited me when you were over there. I guess I'm your under study. :ugh2:
Correct.

sureshot1 said:
Yea I was just at his house late last night. All you guys could stop "hoping now". I'm pretty, I got the job!

btw. He likes it BIG. shh!
Correct.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.