Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Great Beast 666
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw a few threads on here about these coil overs as well as some who are skeptical about CX racing's products due to being mostly Ebay and mostly made in China parts. I got these set of coil-overs for $300+a trade of my folks since I was wanting to finally get my drag pack done. I have to say they are a staggering improvement over my stock shocks with eibach springs. Ride is smoother and no bottoming out during hard launches. All in all a good buy really. I will go over to HKS GT drag coil overs after a few passes down the strip, but for now these are great. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
105 Posts
So I saw a few threads on here about these coil overs as well as some who are skeptical about CX racing's products due to being mostly Ebay and mostly made in China parts. I got these set of coil-overs for $300+a trade of my folks since I was wanting to finally get my drag pack done. I have to say they are a staggering improvement over my stock shocks with eibach springs. Ride is smoother and no bottoming out during hard launches. All in all a good buy really. I will go over to HKS GT drag coil overs after a few passes down the strip, but for now these are great. Highly recommended.
I wasnt aware they made coilovers. Lol glad you like them. I'm planning on grabbing the HKS Hipermax GTs.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
The Great Beast 666
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was a bit skeptical but they were sold to me thru a well respected member/owner (Boost-Ed aka Eddie) and the price was very right. I am looking forward to the HKS Drag coil overs. The Hipermax's are great, I mean you really cannot go wrong with almost anything HKS makes and what I was going to go with but hey I wanted to get those thick boy tires on as I waited for so long :).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts