Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ready. Set. Gone.
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked it up last night. Nice car.

EDIT: Will try to fix pics later. No time right now.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Nice ride. But, why does the keyhole looks like it came out of a used car? It has a lot of wear, heh. :p

·
mises.org
711 Posts
Congrats, looks mean.

Is that an RX8 I see?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Sweet rides...both of them.....Love that color combo on the GT500...Had a few of them at Captree LI....really looks good...

·
Ready. Set. Gone.
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The car really has a presence..especially when looking at it from the front. In my opinion..they "Shelby" should extend across the decklid. I am pretty dissatisfied with the rear overall. The front however, looks menacing. His cars have always been Ford themed (Ford loyalist FTL..j/k). My first car was on 03 GT (go figure) :p

1966 289 Coupe
1966 289 Vert
00 Lightning
01 Bullit
04 SRT-10 (Gasp!)
06 Navigator
04 Lincoln LS (Mom drives)
05 Thunderbird (Mom Drives)
07 Cobra

Time to add a Ford GT. I'm proud of him in the greatest way a son could be. He puts God first and works very hard. He deserves every vehicle he buys. I hope to become half the man he is.

P.S He prefers the Lightning.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
The car really has a presence..especially when looking at it from the front. In my opinion..they "Shelby" should extend across the decklid. I am pretty dissatisfied with the rear overall. The front however, looks menacing. His cars have always been ford themed. My first car was on 03 GT (go figure) :p

1966 289 Coupe
1966 289 Vert
00 Lightning
01 Bullit
04 SRT-10 (Gasp!)
06 Navigator
04 Lincoln LS (Mom drives)
05 Thunderbird (Mom Drives)
07 Cobra

Time to add a Ford GT. I'm proud of him in the greatest way a son could be. He puts god first and works very hard. He deserves every vehicle he buys. I hope to become half the man he is.

P.S He prefers the Lightning.
:bigthumb: You are a good kid....A chip off the old man it sounds:) Soon as you get that Ford GT in the stable post pics please...I hope to own one someday...one of my absolute favorite cars of all time...

·
ass, gas or grass
1,120 Posts
Nice ride. But, why does the keyhole looks like it came out of a used car? It has a lot of wear, heh. :p
I noticed the keyhole looks old too.

good luck finding his keys.:)

·
Ready. Set. Gone.
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That keyhole was taken from Shelby's front door and placed on this GT500 for nostalgia. It's worth thousands. :wavey:

Nah, its just really dirty.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Congrats. There's nothing like the feeling of driving (even at legal speeds) an American icon on the highways of this beautiful and blessed United States of America.

·
Banned
497 Posts
One of the girl I work with just purchased a Black/white stripe shelby. Not a bad car, but it feels heavy.

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
Quick hurry! Drive it through the garage!!

j/k :p

Nice car... needs exhaust and bigass cams ASAP.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts