Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I could never afford a Supra in my younger days and now that I have kids well most know how that goes. BUT I did just buy what I thought was the next best thing for my situation.....an Aristo! I want to thank all the members of this forum as I have already learned a ton about the 2JZ and hopefully I can continue to learn and contribute to this great site as I go through my own build! Can also find me on clublexus and hopefully car meets again soon around the Chicago and Milwaukee area!

·
Just a guy who loves cars
94' Turbo, Targa, 6 spd, Ren Red.
355 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1987 Toyota Supra
302 Posts
See you around MKE maybe. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here's the dealer photo. Going to try and get it out this weekend and get a few good pics of it so I can do a good before and after

Reactions: thadius

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
what engine set up is it? im a newb to aristos

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More than likely , non vvti 2jzgte with a340 auto
Yes sir! Threw this on for now just so I could at least hear the stock twins a little bit

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok guys and gals as much info as I am getting from this wonderful forum I still want to start building a relationship with a local shop which I will use for things above my head and hopefully order most of my parts from as I like to support local shops instead of buying everything online. So where might you recommend I go in either the Milwaukee or Chicagoland area? I know most are going to say Sound Performance but they have already given me a bad taste in my mouth and only seem to want to deal with you if you have bottomless pockets and that is definitely not me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I take back everything I said about Sound Performance! I decided to take a drive down there today and had a great conversation with Ryan and Tyler who then passed me off to Jen who worked up a multi stage quote based off my conversation with the guys and my long term goals for the car that I could do in steps! And the craziest part they had a beautifully built 1G Arsito in the shop that was about to get tuned! That shop is heaven and I apologize for my clearly ignorant comments about them.

Reactions: Shady 2jz
1 - 11 of 11 Posts