Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have 3 mk3..i really do not post on here to often but i do enjoy checking out what u guys have to offer n so on. i have found many answers to questions in the past when working on my cars. i am a die hard supra fan but i do have my showoff side off me n that is were my daily comes into play..lol well enough talk i guess. n no there are no mods its a 2011 750li M package n from wat i was told there are only 6 in the U.S. with this body combo.

camera shows not only rear but sides n front

no keys..this is all u need

sorry it was night n phones suck

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Beatiful. It's amazing to me how good BMW's look in white. There aren't many cars that I like white in either.

I have an 02 540i that I love. Not quite what you got, but I like it non the less.

·
Bull Market
1,375 Posts
That is worth, what, about 50 mk3's?

Anyways nice 750, I really like the new body style. How does it ride?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
one of the best rides u can possibly have n very powerful for a full size vehicle. i actually can beat a s5 (did it)lol

no im sure im not the wealthiest

yes Manhattan sucks. i have went threw 3 front tires already n i have to change another due to dropping in a pot hole n the tire swelling n if you know about run-flats, then u know they are not cheap

n yes i do pay for parking. she never sleeps outside. and i actually am tryin to get a friend of mine to do some pics for me. i am actually not a camera guy as u can see but willl get some soon. may do a phone pic for now..lol

jus got this one 89 targa turbo. needs alot of work but its a good start. yes im gonna stay 7m with this one

then my Frankenstein 87 turbo targa. had a 2j block 1j head. now its a full 2j

only pics i have this was when i was pulling the motor out but u get the idea.

with 19's on

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
Wow - that 750 is slick! It's amazing how many features that BMW can cram into that car.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
mk3's and a 2011 750li that is $90,000 dollars...I am confuse.
Maybe he likes MK3s? I know that's frowned upon around here, though.
What's confusing me is why you have to have every car you've ever owned in your sig :p

·
Administrator
9,484 Posts
Maybe he likes MK3s? I know that's frowned upon around here, though.
What's confusing me is why you have to have every car you've ever owned in your sig :p
Because its supraforums, so I have all my 2jz products on there. The list pertains to this site and does not reflect every car I've owned.
I think you're confused, I am showing no hatred towards the mk3...just the two choices of vehicle look like oil and vinegar to the outsider.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hahah my girl lives on your block on the upper east. Have seen both of those MK3's before. I also agree with the "worlds richest MK3 owner statement". Nice rides.
oh yea..lol yea i usually have them out or doing alternate side parking..lmAO

and i know the whole mk3 thing how it seems..i get that a lot..but i really do admire mk3's..i have a lot of friends with mk4's n i usually get more attention than then just due to a lot of people don't know what it is..just my cup of tea i guess.

n 90,ooo? try again..750LI m package..lol

gotta get some work in on my supras tho. my orange one is getting pretty bad..i need a targa n hood (carbon fiber) n a few upgrades are still due. have been working with Sean from titan trying to get some parts..

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,407 Posts
Nice new whip.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Ive seen this car drive around richmondhill area once or so...fitting it with the rest of the ******* i see lol.

Nice 7 though

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
n talltrini..i guess ur a trini..ME TOO but thats a bad ass looking sc bro
Yep, born and raised, but living in GA since 93.
Thanks for the props :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.