Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
There can only be one!
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, we finally had our baby girl on Friday night, it has been a long weekend to say the least!

She came out perfectly healthy at 8lbs 9oz and looks just like her mother. It's a crazy wonderful feeling.

I'm exhausted and can't think of much to write at the moment though, work computer won't let me post up the picture but i will as soon as i can.

Mikel.

·
Banned
945 Posts
Hey guys, finally had my baby girl on Friday night, it has been a long weekend to say the least!

She came out perfectly healthy at 8lbs 9oz and looks just like her mother. It's a crazy wonderful feeling.

I'm exhausted and can't think of much to write at the moment though, work computer won't let me post up the picture but i will as soon as i can.

Mikel.
It can't be yours... she already outweighs you!

·
There can only be one!
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Be ready for a lot of sleepless nights lol.
Thanks, Tony. I've already been experiencing them ha. Alysha ended up having a c-section so we've been stuck at the hospital all weekend and i've been running back and forth caring for the two of them and laying my head down anytime i can!

We take her home today though!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
The baby weighed as much as I did; almost 9 pounds! Congrats

·
Registered
298 Posts
Awesome Mike! Congrats to you and the family. Now teach her right...

SUPRAS RULE!!! FD's SUCK!!!:1poke:

:nono: <---Awaits Scott or Matts futile response. LOL:hay:

·
White is tight
53 Posts
Awesome Mike! Congrats to you and the family. Now teach her right...

SUPRAS RULE!!! FD's SUCK!!!:1poke:

:nono: <---Awaits Scott or Matts futile response. LOL:hay:
Pokin' the fire duuuude!!!

In all seriousness Rich, you won't get anything out of me. Matt, on the other hand.....

·
There can only be one!
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha thanks guys. Now I just need to get another Supra so i can get her carseat redone in Sparco Alcantara :lol:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Haha thanks guys. Now I just need to get another Supra so i can get her carseat redone in Sparco Alcantara :lol:
Nice.

Congrats with having a healthy baby girl. My wife had a c-section as well with our baby girl. Do your best to make them feel as comfortable as possable, cuz they did the hard part and now it's your turn.

JT. I weighted 10.7. My mom must of liked In and Out more than yours. LOL

·
There can only be one!
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nice.

Congrats with having a healthy baby girl. My wife had a c-section as well with our baby girl. Do your best to make them feel as comfortable as possable, cuz they did the hard part and now it's your turn.

JT. I weighted 10.7. My mom must of liked In and Out more than yours. LOL
:) Thanks! I was ecstatic at her health, there were some concerns early on that were all quashed! :)

·
8,108 Posts
98 Mike...I think you should change your screen name by now.

·
Registered
551 Posts
whatever the guy in your avatar is :english:
i believe you have a shirt that reads as such. make that your screen name :)

congrats mike!

·
8,108 Posts
You have any ideas of what might be more acceptable to you JT?

Dunno, maybe a car you own? So many people that post here/car enthusiasts ask me who you are and what car you have, mods, etc... Now what do you think I or ANYONE with a brain tells them? (Ok, from your point of view, what SHOULD I/we tell them?)
LMK

·
Registered
160 Posts
Dunno, maybe a car you own? So many people that post here/car enthusiasts ask me who you are and what car you have, mods, etc... Now what do you think I or ANYONE with a brain tells them? (Ok, from your point of view, what SHOULD I/we tell them?)
LMK

To be perfectly honest when i first made the screen name, it was simply a stupid name that popped into my head. I do however understand how it might be misleading. To clear it up I do not own a supra, i own a 87 starion Turbo piece of shit. Sorry for any confusion. But back on topic, again congrats Mike!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts