Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Kill Story King
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive to work every morning up to northdale blvd from dale mabry starting at linebaugh and every day between 7:30 - 8:00 I pass 3 supras. I don't take mine to work since I live in Clearwater and its an hour commute one way, but one is a Rred supra looks to be heavily modded and stickered on the driver side fender with a fmic, another same color no FMIC, and a black one no fmic, these are all mkiv's, just curious if I am driving by someone on the forums everyday. Today I pass the Rred one w/o a fmic on Dale Mabry just after I made after linebaugh it was heading south. The modded one I see only on nice days, and its heading south in the morning and north in the evening. The black one is always passing me in the evening heading east on linebaugh. Who are you 3??? lol, anyone, anyone, bueller

·
Registered
836 Posts
whats the black one look like?

·
Kill Story King
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bone stock, with wheels, that is all i have seen. I also just saw a red na in the eagles today at the golf course. It was beat up bad I feel bad for neglected supras. The owner wasn't home as I was ready to make an offer on the car.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Red one with stickers on door is my old one :(
Red one with no fmic is one that was traded towards mine in the sale.
Hopefully you will be seeing me in yet another by the end of the year :)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
seeya said:
Red one with stickers on door is my old one :(
This only prooves that Dallas is a Silly... Silly... man. :D

seeya said:
Red one with no fmic is one that was traded towards mine in the sale.
This only prroves that what goes around... comes around. Doesn't it have your old interior that you took out of the one with the stickers and sold to Adam who then traded it back to you... :freak:

seeya said:
Hopefully you will be seeing me in yet another by the end of the year :)
That is if you avoid the get a quiet car that goes quick and doesn't attract copy (m5, SL55... the baller cars)

I'm just giving you crap... I didn't think you were daily driving the S/E It's a hard top yes? Is it in the FS section?

Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts