Supra Forums banner

Dallas, Texas Poopras! Version 2

2K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  Sik-Mk4 
#1 ·
Whats up guys. Sorry for the wait but i finally have a new location for the thursday night meets! They are gonna be held at New Image Autosports in Garland at I-30 and broadway.
here's the address:
349 West Interstate 30 Garland, TX 75043

and here's a sweet screenshot:

It starts this thursday, 10/21/10

Disclaimer: This is a privately held event. It is NOT a RKC, DI, CRL meet, etc..

Typical rules apply:
-No burning out, revving, any of that shit.
-No loud music
-No alcohol or drugs (lol duh. but you would be surprised)
-No Littering
-Dont go WOT as you leave, all it does is bring unwanted attention to us.

The parking lot is decently lit, has a couple hundred spots, and it is right off of the highway so it easy to get to. The guys from NOS energy will be out there handing out free drinks. And Samir, the owner of New Image Autosports, will be showing off all of his cool shit.

Meet Starts at 8 o'clock and goes until around 11 ish. we're not gonna be too strict about people having to leave at a certain time but definitely try and gtfo close to 11. haha

Invite whoever you want, come with a big group, we dont care! Cars, trucks, bikes, whatever. Should be a good time as usual, hoping for a good turnout at this location, but im sure it will be! Feel free to come up and meet me. i'll be the tall skinny guy with a beige Texas Tech hat on. im usually pretty approachable and i'll be regularly scanning the parking lot throughout the meet.

See yall thursday! lets get a good supra turnout this time!

-Skinny Will

See less See more
#3 ·
Garland sucks

#9 ·
#18 ·
If my car is done I might roll out. But just to make sure and say it, Garland sucks dick.

#24 · (Edited)
Last week was a good meet, saw lots of old faces and got to meet some new ones too! 60-70 cars. not too big, not too small. just not enough supras. haha

going on again this week. 11/4/10. should be a good one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.