Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I’ve been in the Supra gang for 20yrs now on #4. Currently own a 96tt and wanting to meet others in the area. I am relocating family to Dallas here in a few months and want to network with folks in the area. Anyone in construction in the area? I’m a Superintendent and would like to meet like kind people and everyone in the Supra community so I can have some insta friends :).

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ok I’ve been in the Supra gang for 20yrs now on #4. Currently own a 96tt and wanting to meet others in the area. I am relocating family to Dallas here in a few months and want to network with folks in the area. Anyone in construction in the area? I’m a Superintendent and would like to meet like kind people and everyone in the Supra community so I can have some insta friends :).
What part of Dallas are you moving to? There are lots of us out here. Been awhile since we have all met up though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
So way North Dallas. I'm in way South Dallas but lots of fun places to meet in the middle. Get ready to get fat on BBQ. Also just invest in a Toll Tag ASAP. North Dallas is a bitch to navigate without the tolls.

We need a meet up soon. I can put the word out and see who would be interested.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So way North Dallas. I'm in way South Dallas but lots of fun places to meet in the middle. Get ready to get fat on BBQ. Also just invest in a Toll Tag ASAP. North Dallas is a bitch to navigate without the tolls.

We need a meet up soon. I can put the word out and see who would be interested.
Greatly appreciate it. Also looking for work in Construction. Have 20+yrs past 3yrs as superintendent. Mostly Commercial construction but I know a wide range

·
Registered
141 Posts
Greatly appreciate it. Also looking for work in Construction. Have 20+yrs past 3yrs as superintendent. Mostly Commercial construction but I know a wide range
I'm in the Automotive industry but construction is BOOMING out here as you could imagine. I'll keep my ears open for you, but I bet you won't have an issue landing something excellent very quickly.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have two young kids and looking at a nice area in Dallas to live with good schools and just overall nice, are the three areas I listed nice areas?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have two young kids and looking at a nice area in Dallas to live with good schools and just overall nice, are the three areas I listed nice areas?
Absolutely. It's a highly desirable area of town, if you can afford it. Houses are outrageous out there if you want some land. But low to non existent crime, and from what I hear there is excellent schools too (I don't have any children). Everything is virtually new out in that area of town so it's a beautiful area. You're going to like it a lot.

·
...pop the hood!
1,114 Posts
just finished building my dream shop...60x40x14 w/ 2 10x12 roll ups.
getting the electric sorted and the plumbing is next.

will hopefully be getting the mkiv ready to go under the knife and make some meets this summer.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What do you all the think of McKinney and Princeton? Looking at more house for money but don’t want to live too far out and live in a good area.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Someone else might chime in here but McKinney is already pretty far up there. It's a very nice area though. Pretty much everything in Dallas takes 45+ minutes to get to. It's just something you have to get used to. Good news is that the largest Cars and Coffee in Dallas is held in Plano at the Classic BMW dealership. Close to where you're looking.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Anyone else going to TX2K? The @214racing crew is trailering up Wed. and Thurs. at the Walmart in Ennis @noon.
I'll be going Thurs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts