1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Ruff Rydahs
1,744 Posts
is it auto or 6sp? btw if you want to auction your car like that, try ebay

·
Ruff Rydahs
1,744 Posts
cool, was there any frame damage? can you take some pictures under the hood? the right fender will have to be replaced for sure and the hardest part is the body kit is molded onto it

·
CHOKEAHOE'S MY NAME
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, was there any frame damage? can you take some pictures under the hood? the right fender will have to be replaced for sure and the hardest part is the body kit is molded onto it
No visible frame damage I do have the documents of the estimate at home and will take a look to verify, the hood release isnt working properly so I would have to pry that bitch open I will see if I can do that this weekend, if your seriously interested your welcome to check it out, just about 45mins north of SF. The potential buyer I have is going to just use the motor/parts for is SC300, but your right repairing the fenders is going to be tricky since the sideskirts are molded.

ALSO forgot to mention the airbags did not deploy so the dash is intact

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
if you willing to part out in the future
lmk how much you want for the Carbon Fiber Ganador Mirrors

·
CHOKEAHOE'S MY NAME
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you willing to part out in the future
lmk how much you want for the Carbon Fiber Ganador Mirrors
theres a good possibilty Id let those go, there is alot of interest in those so I just want to see if any on here wants the car as is, if not then I would do $400 for the mirrors. The only thing is there just a bitch to take out.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
brian since you posted before me. if the seller is willing to sell those mirrors you get first dibs

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
Very interested. please PM me ur Phone number. I will be able to tow it out tomorrow.

·
CHOKEAHOE'S MY NAME
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE: I got a pretty good offer, more then my asking price, if its valid the sale is pending.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.