Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're getting some unseasonably warm weather...it was upwards of +12 celcius here today, plenty warm for some BBQing.

Dishwasher? Yes I need one, but everything was clean...if you mean the fork, it was because I scooped the potatos with it :)

I just love steak!

·
SUPRAfied
351 Posts
your presentation sucks.... chef ramsey would have your neck

and i agree, its a cute steak :) and it was done on gas :(

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts

Yes they do.
Lulz

Hopefully if we're talking about BBQ, no gas is involved.

Unless it's the day after and you're hot-boxin your friends with the window lock on in the car:)

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Who BBQ's steak?!?!?!?

But in the end, if you enjoy.. Bon Apetit!

Do you have difficulties getting good steaks in Canada? (Serious question.) Price? Availability?

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who said anything about a season? :nervous:

Is that a Canada thing?
A tad tough to BBQ when it's -30c outside and snowing lol

Steaks, I just go to the grocery store and buy one? The one you see there was just under 8 bucks CND...and to all those who are saying it's a tad on the small side, I guess, but it is about 8 ounces which is just perfect for me for one meal.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Who BBQ's steak?!?!?!?

Do you have difficulties getting good steaks in Canada? (Serious question.) Price? Availability?
I BBQ everything, including bacon. Which by the way adds great flavor to whatever you cook it with, as the bacon grease ignites and cooks whatever else is there.

FYI a lot of our beef comes from Canada. It might say US on the country of origin label, but it only has to be here in the states 2 weeks before the cow is a US citizen...

·
Registered
152 Posts
1. There is no "season". Real men will grill all year round. I grill rain/snow/shine - I don't give a fuck!

2. That is the sorriest excuse for a T-bone I've ever seen. If it's not at least an inch thick, why bother!

Carry on. :D

·
The asshole of your dream
113 Posts
That's one thing I hate about Paris. BBQ are forbiden. :(

I'm having steak tonight too but no BBQ.

I'm going back to canada for a week next week, I think I will BBQ every night ;)

You should get your meat from the butcher, not the grocery store.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts