Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/news/050105_nw_oakshoot.html

We were there fri night. Were going to go on sat, but went to a party instead. the cops busted them friday night to, coming from all exits and blocking everyone in. towed lots of cars, and gave out tickets. we escaped by driving down a dirt road and hiding in a field. crazy stuff though............

Reactions: brianb

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
thats why i dont go to oakland runs, keep it on the legal on the race track. as much as i may hate saying it, illegal street racing sucks now these days

·
Blackzilla
1,579 Posts
Ckanderson said:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/news/050105_nw_oakshoot.html

We were there fri night. Were going to go on sat, but went to a party instead. the cops busted them friday night to, coming from all exits and blocking everyone in. towed lots of cars, and gave out tickets. we escaped by driving down a dirt road and hiding in a field. crazy stuff though............
Are you talking about the races they have there or the actual sideshows? Cause from that pic in the link it looks like it's the port of oakland. Last them I checked people only race down at the port. The sideshows were in east oakland, in the middle of parking lots, intersections, wherever. Plus judging by the audience of most the sideshow attendees I don't think you'd last too long down there.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they do both at the port...

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
That's the problem, people from out of town coming to Oakland thinking that because it's not their hometown, it gives them a right to act a fool. Did you know that 60% of people arrested at sideshows don't live in Oakland? That might mean that everyone in Oakland knows how to get away or that outsiders are the ones actually making Oakland look so bad.

·
Registered
446 Posts
yep I stopped going out there couple months ago when it turned into a sideshow. fucking dumbasses ruined it for everyone

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Only youngin's and retards race on the streets, keep it on the TRACK... aight peace :chicken:

·
no search=pejorative
527 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
Only youngin's and retards race on the streets, keep it on the TRACK... aight peace :chicken:

Thats how ya do it. Track for life. Wouldn't ever want a 16 year old kid with their parents car bapping by baby supra. These kids don't even know the meaning of responsibility since they don't even pay the gas on their cars.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
i was there friday night and got blocked in too.
the runs isnt what it used to be. before
no one would shoot anyone or bust donughts... now
they do it all day and car jacking....

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Oakland will always be ghetto.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts