Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn this country sucks now lol

theres been some court case against the motorsport bodies here in T&T and today was the final one, and well the motorsport bodies have lost and theres not even a plan or anything in mind by government to even think about making a new place for racing/circuits or any motorsporting events.

oh darn, time for a gtech pro meter to see my 1/4 times, on rare occasions since roads are small here. :( Street racing along with deaths and many accidents on poor innocent drivers driving happily down the road will increase :( before there was any official motorsports it happened alot, since motorsports got chance to open up the airstrip for racing, it stopped complete, now its coming back :( :(

ahhhhhhhh im gonna get hit by some wanna be civic trying to race me when im not in the mood

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lol you guys better race for me in the U.S now :D(i mean trackwise) ((i dont street race either as 95% of the time on road im with parents))

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
It seems governing bodies learn NOTHING from their mistakes! I feel for your situation my friend and I also ask "PLEASE DONT STREET RACE" not that you do or will I just wanted to say we need you here.
Keep the dream alive ok!

Best regards,
Gregg

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
makes no sense on the streets lol, i always tend to keep in mind that if i hit someone or kill someone thats alot of money or some serious shit to go through. On a clear highway i might just test my car out WOT once in a while, i hardly do that however. I enjoy my gas mileage and cruise speeds :D

My dream stays alive :D will be happy to be officially racing again(when i get back in the U.S)

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol nah, i liked it over in Orlando, i pracitcally lived in florida more than i live here and i was born here LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts