Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok the service lights above the radio are on, the far one on the left the "picture of the car that is yellow and has the stream lines behind it" and the one on the far right the "person in the seat with the air bag thing i think", any one know what these are and what could be wrong? sorry for the crappy discription but i dont know how to explain it

my car is a 94 TT auto if you need that info

·
Registered
226 Posts
hksguy16 said:
ok the service lights above the radio are on, the far one on the left the "picture of the car that is yellow and has the stream lines behind it" and the one on the far right the "person in the seat with the air bag thing i think", any one know what these are and what could be wrong? sorry for the crappy discription but i dont know how to explain it

my car is a 94 TT auto if you need that info
Sounds like you are talking about the 'replace bulb' and 'airbag' lights. If you still have the 94 tail lights, check that they all light up when you turn on the switch and that they all get bright when you press the brake pedal. If your airbag light is on because the key was turned with the dash taken apart there's a fix for that on mkiv.com

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would anyone know what the birdcage looking light is on the far left of the dash?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts